Heroes Season 1(#18)---3/05/07-'Parasite' [careful - season 2 spoiler in thread]

Arnwyn

First Post
wolff96 said:
Now if only we could get him to whack some of the useless cast members, like DL, Micah, Parkman's wife, and Niki, we'd be in business. :)
I continue to keep my fingers crossed!

F5

Explorer
I've had a creepy thought about Sylar.

He's essentially a polar opposite/dark-mirror reflection of Peter, right? Peter is a twin brother. Sylar should have a twin, too. Of course, it wouldn't be an over-protective, stable figure like Nathan. Oh, no...

"That sound, in your heart. What is it?"

"Oh that? That's my twin brother Steve. See, I have the power to absorb and assimilate genetic material, so in the womb I absorbed my brother. It's actually a process called 'parasitic twin syndrome', or 'twin-to-twin transfusion' that happens in the real world, except in my case Steve is still alive, and he makes me evil. He's got this wierd power where he knows how things work. Now, hold still while I eat your brain."

Gross, right?

"Steve" could even be the driving force in Sylar; basically just animating Sylar's body from inside. This is how he seems to be able to resist injury/come back from the dead. Kill the body, and "Steve" just repairs and re-animates it from inside.

To quote George Carlin: "These are the thoughts that kept me out of the good schools"...

Asmo

First Post
Fast Learner said:
I'll admit that was a little annoying to me, too. There's a reason I don't read Kring's blog or anything else that would give me spoilers like that: I want to constantly think anyone can die, as that makes it way more interesting. Now no matter what is happening to Sylar onscreen, I'll know he'll be fine. That sucks.

Thirded :mad:

Asmo

papastebu

First Post
F5 said:
I've had a creepy thought about Sylar.

He's essentially a polar opposite/dark-mirror reflection of Peter, right? Peter is a twin brother. Sylar should have a twin, too. Of course, it wouldn't be an over-protective, stable figure like Nathan. Oh, no...

"That sound, in your heart. What is it?"

"Oh that? That's my twin brother Steve. See, I have the power to absorb and assimilate genetic material, so in the womb I absorbed my brother. It's actually a process called 'parasitic twin syndrome', or 'twin-to-twin transfusion' that happens in the real world, except in my case Steve is still alive, and he makes me evil. He's got this wierd power where he knows how things work. Now, hold still while I eat your brain."

Gross, right?

"Steve" could even be the driving force in Sylar; basically just animating Sylar's body from inside. This is how he seems to be able to resist injury/come back from the dead. Kill the body, and "Steve" just repairs and re-animates it from inside.

To quote George Carlin: "These are the thoughts that kept me out of the good schools"...

Nathan is older that Peter, isn't he?
Also, Niki/Jessica's dualism/mpd; genetic absorption or psychosis?

BTW, IRL, my name is Steve. :D

Taelorn76

First Post
F5 said:
Peter is a twin brother. Sylar should have a twin, too. Of course, it wouldn't be an over-protective, stable figure like Nathan. Oh, no...

I don't believe they ever said Peter is a twin. Nathan is his older brother.

Remove ads