PF [IC] Return of the Runelords - Page 24
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 264
  1. #231
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4,416
    Again, north its to the left. So by south stairs you mean west stairs.

    I will have a new update up later tonight.

  2. #232
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4,416

    Second Floor

    Two sets of stairs descend to the lower floor of the home. Two doors stand along the north, west, and south walls, while a single door stands partially open along the east wall.

    OOC: Map
    Remember, north is to the left, south is to the right, east is up and west is down.

  3. #233
    Member
    Magsman (Lvl 14)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Napanee, Ontario
    Posts
    6,518
    Shendra slowly steps towards the partially open door, keeping an eye open spirits or anything else of concern. Spear at the ready she gently pushes it open the rest of the way so that the group can see what lays beyond.

    OOC: Perception (1d20+5)[10]

    I wonder why the stairs do not line up with the first floor. In any case, I suppose metagame wise I should consider casing this whole place with detect magic, but it would be less interesting game wise to always lead with that.

  4. #234
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4,416
    The remains of a wicker cradle slumps against the wall between two cracked windows. A small wicker table in similar condition sits in the corner of the room.

    OOC: Map

  5. #235
    Member
    Magsman (Lvl 14)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Napanee, Ontario
    Posts
    6,518
    A cradle. Shendra's body refuses to move into the room. "If that was a nursery I would bet that the door to the right will lead to the master bedroom," she says, ashen-faced.

  6. #236
    Member
    Magsman (Lvl 14)



    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    7,867
    Michael says in a hushed voice, "It's okay, Shendra. Stay here and take a moment for yourself. I'll check it out." Slowly, Michael approaches the cradle and examines the room.

    Map: https://beta.ditzie.com/96344/5d096e57b4d39

  7. #237
    Member
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Neurotic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Posts
    7,848

    Teea wakes up :)

    Teea comes forward behind Michael. "I'll cover you."

    She holds her musket ready for trouble
    Map

    OOC: Hello all, I'll be taking over for a short while until Binder Fred finds the time tp join us again.

  8. #238
    Member
    Superhero (Lvl 15)



    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    18,700
    OOC: Welcome Neurotic.

    Teodor finally pulls himself together after the ghostly scene. "Me Too." he adss to Teea's words. He is pleasantly surprised at how confident he sounds. He holds a dagger ready to throw should trouble start.

  9. #239
    Member
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)



    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4,416
    Something jumps from the rotting wicker cradle as Michael approaches. It wears the tattered remains of a rabbit costume, its canine skull protruding from the hood-like head of the destroyed outfit. A necklace of lettered, wooden blocks hangs around its neck, and the unsettling creature drags a wheeled wooden duck by a soiled and knotted string. As it approaches the fighter everyone hears the sound of unnerving childlike whimpers, songs, and sobs. Michael and Teea seem to be effected by the sound. The thing attacks Michael with a bite doing 1 point of damage. I need a will save for Michael and initiative from everyone. That was the surprise round. No one could have spotted it with its high stealth.

    OOC: Map

  10. #240
    Member
    Magsman (Lvl 14)



    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Napanee, Ontario
    Posts
    6,518
    Shendra sinks to the ground, her knees failing her. The cool haughtiness the others have come to expect from her had softened noticeably once they had gotten caught up in the rough in tumble of exploring the lower level. But this, this was all wrong. The feelings of helplessness and loss she had for having deserted her daughter was a scabrous wound that was being most violently ripped open in her first outing (in this body). The oracle weakly raises her arm and traces a symbol in the air. "S-Shelyn..." she stammers, the rest of her prayer for guidance going unsaid.

    Initiative: 1D20+2 = [5]+2 = 7

Similar Threads

  1. [OOC] Return of the Runelords
    By Tailspinner in forum Talking the Talk
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: Thursday, 18th July, 2019, 02:54 PM
  2. [RG] Return of the Runelords
    By Tailspinner in forum Character Builds & Optimization
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Wednesday, 19th June, 2019, 09:25 PM
  3. Announced at GenCon...Return of the Runelords
    By JeffB in forum *Pathfinder & Starfinder
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Wednesday, 23rd August, 2017, 12:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •