Against the Giants 5e PBP (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
GROUP TWO.

Here's your current status-lines. It hasn't been an hour (and you haven't really been resting) since the last fight, so no short rest. It's possible I could be convinced to change my mind on that if you want to argue for it.

Colonel AC19* HP 46/66 THP 0/13 HD 9/9 PP19* SSdc18 3/4 2/3 3/3 2/3 0/1 CD 2/2 WotS 5/5 MyS 1/1
Doc AC14 HP 53/84 THP 0/13 HD 9/9 PP20* SSdc16 1/2 Wls 4/4 Crs 1/1 PL 3/4 Wsp 1/1
Duvrael AC12(15) HP 56/56 THP 13/13 HD 9/9 PP15* SSdc17 2/4 2/3 3/3 2/3 0/1
Gimlak AC17 HP 68/68 THP 7/13 HD 9/9 PP12* SSdc17 3/4 3/3 3/3 2/3 0/1 SP 6/12
Kahru AC15 HP 39/83 HD 9/9 THP 0/13 PP16 SSdc14 4/4 2/3 3/3 WS 1/2 Rg 2/3 Stf 7/7
Kaligan AC18* HP 18/76 THP 0/13 HD 9/9 PP14 PD 8/8 DT 1/1 TK 1/1 AS 1/1 2W 1/1 ID 1/1

Looks like Kaligan at least is a bit beat-up. Any corrections you want to give me or other requests before the Dwarves open the door?

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Group 2: I'm set. (Colonel).
My reckoning of my spells is 3/4 2/3 3/3 3/3 0/1.
I think he's only cast Feather fall and upscaled Banishment.

EDIT: I cast Calm Emotions in IC 723. Sorry. Corrected above and in the IC.

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey folks,

Just a head's up that I'm getting a shoulder surgery tomorrow, so I'll either be significantly more available, or dazed and confused and will be posting a bit less. If I fail to respond, please feel free to autopilot Gimlak.
See you all on the other side!
Cheers,

SG

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Heads up, everyone: I am off on a family trip Friday (returning Jun 18th). For all I know, I will have free time and excellent WiFi and none of you will notice me missing, but also - I might just disappear for awhile. Who knows? But now you know why, if I happen to fall silent. Unless I get eaten by wildlife, I'll be back.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Heads up, everyone: I am off on a family trip Friday (returning Jun 18th). For all I know, I will have free time and excellent WiFi and none of you will notice me missing, but also - I might just disappear for awhile. Who knows? But now you know why, if I happen to fall silent. Unless I get eaten by wildlife, I'll be back.
Enjoy your trip!
Cheers,

SG

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist

Eat the wildlife before the wildlife eats you.

Hemingway, probably.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
You've probably already noticed, but I'm unable to keep up with my PbP posts. It seems I just cannot get the time to post; either work or my family take up too much of my time.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to drop out. I really enjoyed playing with you guys and girls, and I don't really want to quit, but I don't see things changing for me in the short term.

Feel free to do with my character as the DM sees fit.

So long, and thanks for all the fish fun!

Remove ads