Against the Giants 5e PBP (Full)

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Sorry to hear this @JustinCase - but life happens. Appreciate you letting us know!

By the way, will be on an extended sojourn starting Friday, June 16 and going through July 5. I will likely not be posting (or, at best, posting very infrequently) during this time, so @FitzTheRuke feel free to run my character in this and in Spelljammer during that time.

Snarf Zagyg

After taking a break for nearly all of June, I'd like to get moving again if you're all with me!

Good to know I wasn't the only one absent. It's my first day back after an extended sojourn....

As always, I was enjoying what is best in life. Crushing my enemies. Seeing them driven before me. Hearing their lamentations played on lyres before I smashed 'em up.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Good to know I wasn't the only one absent. It's my first day back after an extended sojourn....

As always, I was enjoying what is best in life. Crushing my enemies. Seeing them driven before me. Hearing their lamentations played on lyres before I smashed 'em up.

SCA event or something? Or just your average Camp Conan?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I was wandering the country, roped into doing good for others or something silly like that.

Any correlation between my presence in various jurisdictions and an increased mortality rate for bards is purely a coincidence.

Oh like Bill Bixby without the green guy. Or perhaps more like David Carradine (goes with your Monk history!) but without the autoerotic asphyxiation. (Poor taste joke I'm afraid).

Snarf Zagyg

Oh like Bill Bixby without the green guy. Or perhaps more like David Carradine (goes with your Monk history!) but without the autoerotic asphyxiation. (Poor taste joke I'm afraid).

Don't worry about poor taste. As Mama Snarf used to tell me, "Snarf, good taste shouldn't be your excuse for living such a bad life. Now, get mama her scotch and an eightball."

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
Don't worry about poor taste. As Mama Snarf used to tell me, "Snarf, good taste shouldn't be your excuse for living such a bad life. Now, get mama her scotch and an eightball."
The more aphorisms I hear from Mama Snarf, the more I want to meet this gentle soul.

Remove ads