Against the Giants 5e PBP (Full)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey Group 2 Folks,

I just wanted to justify Gimlak's last comments. The way I see it, because of what the Storm Giant prince told the party (i.e. that he'll have to get involved if he can see we are attacking), I figured it would be the same for the stone giant. This is why I had Gimlack say what he said. I'll go along with the general consensus, but I didn't want a hill giant to show up, and then have to fight our temporary albeit forced stone giant ally because he would feel the need to ally with giants.
I may also be reaching unfounded conclusions. We'll see ;-)
Cheers,

SG

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Kaligan remains alert for trouble, but simply waits, ready to strike if trouble comes or move on if it doesn't.
Sorry to single you out, Max, but I want to point out to EVERYONE that posts like this are PERFECT FOR ME to let me know that you're caught up on the thread, but don't have much to say and would like me to move on. Everything would move a little bit faster if everyone would post something like this when they mean to tell me "Got it. Carry on!"

I think I sometimes wait for people who are waiting for me. Let's try to avoid that if we can.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I've been ill and therefore absent again; apologies. Fortunately I'm up and running again, so I'm catching up with my games now. Expect an IC post soon. (Posting this to all my games.)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I'll be online a lot less (if at all) the next two weeks or so, because of training days and vacation. DM, feel free to play my character as NPC in the meantime.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Advice wanted: So, @JustinCase is on vacation (see above) and I don't want us to have to wait for him, but... it's a rather important saving throw, and I HATE rolling saving throws for my players. I'm gonna give him a moment to chime in... then. Should I roll it? Wait? Let one of you do the DIRTY? What?

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Advice wanted: So, @JustinCase is on vacation (see above) and I don't want us to have to wait for him, but... it's a rather important saving throw, and I HATE rolling saving throws for my players. I'm gonna give him a moment to chime in... then. Should I roll it? Wait? Let one of you do the DIRTY? What?

giphy.gif

Remove ads