D&D Movie/TV D&D: Honor Among Thieves Open Discussion [Full Spoilers]

M_Natas

Hero
Doric didn't have chemistry with anyone, which had to be a direction issue since the actress is definitely capable of it, and the directors were content with that performance.

I'm not sure what they were trying to go for making that choice for her character. The distrust of humans thing wasn't even relevant in the movie.
It's from her backstory that is in her book "The Druid's Call". Its pretty dark. Like, if a player would come with such a backstory to my table I would be like seriously? But that's the reason she doesn't trust like anybody.

They correct the total in the article, but this is Variety, which has a more balanced view on the opening weekend. The really positive takes are from people associated more directly with the movie so need to be taken with a grain of salt. I do get somewhat of a feeling that the movie was expensive from the way the article is worded.

Quartz

Hero
Apologies if this has been covered in the 224 posts I've skipped but when is the pee break? That is, the scene you can safely skip to go and have a pee.

Remove ads