• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Elementalists (IC)

Greenmtn

Explorer
Still staring at the elemental

"Door, It says there is a door. Vimak points to the same area the elemental did.

"Place, Girl, I asked what is this place?"

"Hole, Someone check the hole."

[sblock=Terran]"Trapped, You were in there and Trapped?[/sblock] still pointing to the hole in the floor.

tglassy

Adventurer
The earth elemental looked confused.

[sblock=Terran]
"Not trapped," it said. "Door locked. Home...hurting..."

It's clear that even this much of a coherent statement almost stretches the elemental's linguistic abilities.

"Son-of-Air...help?"[/sblock]

The girl sniffed at Vimak's demands, turning her face away from him. "You're not the boss of me."

Greenmtn

Explorer
For the first time Vimak looks away from the elemental. First to the girl, then to the other two in the room, then to the hole in the ground.

"Say So, Well girl if you didn't want my help all you had to do is say so." Vimak puts his weapon down to his side, still at the ready but no longer aimed at the elemental.

He starts walking over to the hole. Glancing at Theremin and the warrior. "Mind, It has a simple mind. Home, It wants help getting home." a sideways glance back at the girl. Nice, It asked Nice.

Vimak avoids getting closer to the elemental but goes over to look in the hole. He doesn't trust it.

[sblock=Terran]"Hurting"[/sblock] Vimaks question trails off into thought. His first instinct is to unload his revolver into it, the questions started as a stalling tactic, doubtful this creature would give any information worth the effort, but the answers given have bothered him, something doesn't feel right.

OOC: I'm going to give time for anyone else to hop in before I post again, just realized I kind of ran away with the encounter for a while there. Sorry about that

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Given Nacay is raging and in angry personality aaaand not much of a people person to begin with, think he shall wait until Mr.GM says its ok to murder. Then the fun of rping a food rage at a,little girl begins. I'm going to hell

Last edited by a moderator:

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Murder's fine, as long as you're prepared to deal with the consequences. I'm not going to stop anyone from doing anything.

Vimak looks down the hole where the Elemental had come from, and sees...the ground. Dirt. Vimak knows Earth Elementals can move through solid ground like it was water. Whatever he is pointing to, it's under the ground.

tglassy

Adventurer
Nacay's greatsword hits, causing it to scream in rage, crumbling a little more of its body. It swings back in response with its remaining arm.

OOC: Attack Roll: [roll0] or [roll1]
Damage: 7

Attack Roll: [roll2] or [roll3]
Damage: 7

tglassy

Adventurer
And the first hit brings Nacay down to 0, which he stays at 1 from his Half Orc ability. The second hit takes that 1 down to nothing. Nacay is knocked unconscious.

The elemental is visibly shaken, looking for another threat, though it doesn't attack. It is on a hair trigger.

Remove ads