Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
South-east Europe is at the (hopefully tail-end) of the heat wave, we're living between 35 and 38C for the last week. In the appartment it is around 28 with air conditioner running essentially full time.

As for the downdraft
it is 20' radius cilinder 100' high that says NOPE to the flyers pushing them down and slamming them for damage (even the save means only they halve the downward movement which will not help within the cave. :)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
if you hit post reply and the refresh, that may show what was posted.
Yeah, I realized that. It's just very annoying. I made Meta post to let the mods know...

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, I'm trying to figure out who claimed the +2 heavy steel shield. @ScottDeWar_jr had said he wanted Quinn to have it, but that both @Neurotic and @Tellerian Hawke had wanted it, but T.H. decided to forgo it to get the amulet of natural armor +3. He in turn gives up his amulet of natural armor +2 (to Quinn?).

If I have it right in my head, Maur has the +2 shield, Angus has the +3 amulet, and Quinn gets the +2 amulet. Or did I miss something?

Since Angus is fighting with the silvered bastard sword two handed, he lent his personal shield to the Gala named Samantha.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads