• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Malbung has that covered, between leumond's tiny hut, survival skills, terrain knowledge and unseen servant :)

Is alarm a ritual?
Edit: Yes, I had some bad luck with online sources but seem to cound a reliable source.

I've misplaced my PHB and have been looking stuff up from online sources lately. Need to do some digging around. (Or just buy another. You can never go wrong with having multiples of that book.)

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Edit: Yes, I had some bad luck with online sources but seem to cound a reliable source.

I've misplaced my PHB and have been looking stuff up from online sources lately. Need to do some digging around. (Or just buy another. You can never go wrong with having multiples of that book.)

I think I have a legitimate source for you: https://media.wizards.com/2015/downloads/dnd/DnD_SpellLists_1.0.pdf although it only is for PHB, not Xanathar's...

... btw there are some cool spells in Xanathar ;)

edit: Find familiar is also a classic to have...

I also hadn't considered rituals at all for my character, and I see I can use bard spells as such, but not warlock spells (not going Tome). Hmm... will have to do some switching around maybe?

Last edited:

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Eh, nothing new in the rituals dept. But I can use that for picking out new Warlock spells.

On a side note...
Uncommon Item: Amulet of proof from detection and location. (He's effectively on the run after all.)
Spending 150 GP to scribe Phandom Steed (because he needs a mount that's as dark and broody as he is himself.
And a potion of healing. (Edit: Skip the potion, I need to buy cloaks, masks and maybe some basic weapons.) How many sets can I put together for 50 GP I wonder?)

Will have to work on new and altered spell selections later.

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Eh, nothing new in the rituals dept. But I can use that for picking out new Warlock spells.

On a side note...
Uncommon Item: Amulet of proof from detection and location. (He's effectively on the run after all.)
Spending 150 GP to scribe Phandom Steed (because he needs a mount that's as dark and broody as he is himself.
And a potion of healing. (Edit: Skip the potion, I need to buy cloaks, masks and maybe some basic weapons.) How many sets can I put together for 50 GP I wonder?)

Will have to work on new and altered spell selections later.

You do have a little tiny bit of healing as an Asimar right? But I like those choices! How far away is the kingdom you are running from incidentally?

It also gives an *excellent* reason for Mord to hang out with adventurers on a quest. They tend to be well armed, prone to violence and a bit paranoid after all... It's like hiring body guards without having to pay them :p

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Very slight. Truth be told I forget about that. Might have helped a bit in the vault if I'd remembered to use it.

And yeap, that's part of his reason for adventuring. The other part is to gain the power to one day reclaim what he sees as his. Story stuff that I need to find some time to sit down and write. I might put him down as a vit of a plainswalker. There's a lot less specific substance in the FR in regards to extra planar realms.

Fradak

Explorer
Oil of Slipperiness
Philter of Love
Potion of Animal Friendship
Potion of Fire Breath
Potion of Greater Healing
Potion of Growth
Potion of Hill Giant Strength
Potion of Poison
Potion of Resistance
Potion of Water Breathing

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Speaking of resistance, we're going to have to figure out at one point how to protect ourselves from the dragon's breath if we are going to confront it directly...

Remove ads