• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Oh I think a good plan can make for a pretty serious bump in a party's ability to beat higher CRs... But I don't think that the gap should extend quite *that* far.

tglassy

Adventurer
Should? Certainly not.

But would?

We’d have to see.

But don’t worry. Primus is all about gaining power. He’d gladly wait until he could take on the Dracolich himself.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I think a lot has to do with how "simple" the monster is. A purple worm is CR 15, but if the party knows they are going to fight one, a good plan will capitalize on its weaknesses.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Mord would generally suck in a head on conflict with Dretchoyaster. He'd basically be limited to spamming unbuffed EB's and surrounding himself with skelly minions to keep things out of melee with him.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
She could be fairly local. Her homeland is kinda not specified, so I suppose she could come from some local elven society.
I see. Please feel free to read my and [MENTION=6805410]Fradak[/MENTION] 's backgrounds. You could be somehow related, or have an opinion, on either character - elven matters and all that jazz :)

Edit: even [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] has elven connections

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads