(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Is it too late for Tommi to use his reaction the previous round to move 15' away from the dude who popped up next to him?

Skirmisher (Scout): If someone ends their turn w/in 5' of me use reaction to move up to half speed, w/ no opportunity attack.

If not, he will.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Hmm, perhaps Dandin's strategy was too effective. Hmm, suppose they won't worry about a little girl running for the bridge while their boss is freaking out about the missin banner?

Fradak

Explorer
Enseth will try to hold but it wont work for long, we should take Goragh down. Angis should be up next round but Tommi got a new friend. I got ORB4 to help anyone at 60 ft.

Kobold, do you want to get rid of your Bannerman first?
I can send ORB4 on the Bannerman to give you adv or he could gives Adv to Angis then he joins you for a sneak attack on the Bannerman.

Or do you evade and target Goragh? Then, use ORB4's Advantage on him.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Is it too late for Tommi to use his reaction the previous round to move 15' away from the dude who popped up next to him?

Oh of course. The one time it came up, I forgot about it. He'll run off right away.

Hmm, perhaps Dandin's strategy was too effective. Hmm, suppose they won't worry about a little girl running for the bridge while their boss is freaking out about the missin banner?

She's been safe for a few rounds, but I think it's getting more dangerous for her to run now. She's probably safest just to stay where she is.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@Fradak - I hate to do this to you when the fight is starting to look dire, but I can't possibly believe that after everything you guys have gone through that you could have spell slots left for Healing Word AND another Shield. Are you sure you've got enough slots? I mean, you guys have been going for forever. Not to call you out, but you seem to use Shield practically every time I hit you.

Fradak

Explorer
I try to keep that up to date as much as I can. I'll check it out but my last note said
Lvl 1 3/4
Lvl 2 0/4

Maybe it's a old note.
I'm on my phone now but what I recall is that we did a long rest then the fight in the tavern. I think I used a shield there vs the bugbear to help Tommi. And a lvl 2 magic missile. Then we went out to this fight. I started it with a 2lvl magic missile and this is the first shield of the fight. I took 2 crits I think. So no shield.

But again I have to scroll back to be sure.

Last edited:

Remove ads