(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
@FitzTheRuke Is it likely the wizard can escape out the window or another direction from the room he's in or does he need to come out into the main room with the gnolls?
I mean, he theoretically could jump out a window, but he's more likely to pass through the main room. The windows are mostly boarded up, so it would take some effort, and it would be pretty cowardly, not that he's above that sort of thing.

We seem to be missing @Prickly Pear, but he'll probably return eventually.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Sorry -- I should have put this in this thread not the IC thread:
OOC: apologies if I am misunderstanding. I think Escella's first bolt misses AC 13... is that right? So the gnoll is still standing?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
For the next five weeks, I have nearly 3 hours to myself every weekday morning. (My wife has started her practicum, so she leaves very early.)

In fact, everyone but me is out of the house bright and early so I have plenty of time to post!

SO... if you all make a concentrated effort to post a little quicker than we've done lately, I will be able to keep up with you. Then perhaps we can push these games forward a little ways.

It's no real pressure. Just keep it in mind and see what you can do to check in more often than you have done lately. Let's see if we can get through some stuff.

Thanks!

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I've been ill and therefore absent again; apologies. Fortunately I'm up and running again, so I'm catching up with my games now. Expect an IC post soon. (Posting this to all my games.)

tglassy

Adventurer
Hey guys. I just thought I'd stop by and say congrats! This game has legit been going on for nearly six years. That's awesome!

I'm sorry I ghosted. I kinda went though a time. I did manage to find an in person game to attend now and then, but I sort of stepped away from online...everything for a while.

Anywho, I'm glad to see at least one of the games I was in managed to stick around this long. That's a big deal! Keep it going!

Remove ads