Not the 4e fantasies unless they could pretend they were from earlier editions.The rap game says different.
Anyways that's besides the point. The point is that the designers were willing to add all kinds of different fantasies to 5th edition just not any of the fantasies developed in 4th edition.
But the Purple Dragon Knight?
- Warlock pacts are pure unfiltered 4e (the 3.5 warlock explicitly did not make pacts)
- Paladin Oaths are Essentials - and Paladins not losing their power is 4e
- Subclasses for sorcerers is pure 4e as is them having more fluff than "I guess they might have been descended from dragons? Maybe" and instead being casters that get their power from weirdness
- Barbarians being more than a fighter subclass is pure 4e as is their being primal at all.
- Vicious Mockery's pure 4e for the bard. (So are at will cantrips in general)
Edit: And come to think of it the rogue getting to exploit bonus actions and behaving the way it does owes a lot to 4e. (Remember Swift Actions weren't even in the 3.5 PHB). And the parts of the monk that work (like Flurry coming off the bonus action) feel more 4e than 3.X or 1e.