Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Axel

First Post
Fair points. :) We do have a few obvious ways of getting in. Like, say, the front doors or similar?

As a Plan B we can come back at night. Mhairi's climb modifier is high enough she should be able to scale a wall and drop a rope down. Enter through a roof or skylight.

Plan C: Disguise one of the party as a sick person and leave them overnight?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'm guessing front door would be for the sick and splitting the party especially with who knows what they're doing with the sick...besides, what would you do if you go in like a patient and they take all your equipment? Although, Manachan may not mind that one.

Night is good time for scouting, but it will be obvious that we're doing something unless we can move undetected.

I'll post a plan outline for discussion bit later today.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sounds like Plan B then. If we need to go to Plan C, Manachan is almost as effective without his equipment as with. He'd surely be willing to go in as a sick person if necessary.

Axel

First Post
Plan B indeed. Suggest we go elsewhere and wait for nightfall? People climbing the sides of warehouses in broad daylight get noticed. :)

Dr Si: What's the lighting level like at night time? Moonlight/street lights/lots of light pollution from other parts of the city?

Kaodi

Hero
Definitely at night. It appears Manachan and Ignatius both carry grappling hooks and rope, so we probably do not need to buy any other climbing supplies.

Axel

First Post
3200 XP would make it level 6 for Mhairi and Ignatius. Presumably more so for Edmond and Manachan.

Woohoo! More skill points! :) Actually, I haven't done much level 6 prep yet...
[MENTION=21938]Dr Simon[/MENTION] Am considering taking minor magic as a level 6 rogue talent. Message would be the likely spell, but not certain yet. I can fluff it out as magical abilities through elven heritage or somesuch. Any objections? She's currently the only non-caster in the party, not sure if you want to keep it that way.

@Kaodi Although I understand why you'd ask us to pick Celestial as a language, Mhairi hasn't actually fought with Ignatius yet - once he goes into a tongue trance etc. As much as I'd like to pick up the language, it makes less sense for Mhairi at this level. :(

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases