• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne - Seven Days to the Grave

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'm trying to get Manachan more into "caster mode," but he ran out of spells :D. He had some Glitterdust left, but no way to use them without catching the rest of you in the effect. Could've used Holy Fire, but he still does more damage with his fists as of right now. He'll get there, but it might be a few levels. And he can use the Wand - just more interested in the headband right now.

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: Definitely looking forward to a chance to identify all of the loot. Guessing the headband will just be intelligence, though it will still be interesting to see what skill it imparts. From the looks of your character sheets it appears their might be some older stuff that was never quite identified as well? Anyway, I am still hoping we can salvage that Maiden gear. Even if we cannot sell it immediately, in time it could probably be fenced to sell to rich collectors.

Dr Simon

Explorer
"I wise decision," says the pale man. He operates some levers on a complex control panel on the table and the bindings on Ruan Mirukova retract. "The young man is free. If you would be so gracious as to allow me a few moments to gather my belongings?"

Axel

First Post
"Depends what they are," Mhairi replies suspiciously. "We're not going to let you walk out with the key to the Queen's bedroom in your bag. That one you've gotta turn over to me. What stuff ARE you running off with?" Probably more than just clean undies she adds, mentally.

Kaodi

Hero
Ignatius moves to gather up the young man. With his magically enhanced strength it is not a difficult task. "If you must," says Ignatius, regarding the strange man warily. Sense Motive: 1d20+3=9

OOC: If we were at full spell power would totally be worth fighting. [Attacking with cure moderate wounds could do wonders. But we are not, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Poor sneak attack against a vampire with oh, I don't know resist 10/magic, silver? I have one spell left and that one doesn't do any damage...I say, let him go. If he's someone important to the plot, we'll get him eventually...if he's confident in his ability to defeat us it would be prudent for him to kill us simply for the trouble we're causing...so, maybe better to let him off the hook for now.

Axel

First Post
OOC: Poor sneak attack against a vampire with oh, I don't know resist 10/magic, silver? I have one spell left and that one doesn't do any damage...I say, let him go. If he's someone important to the plot, we'll get him eventually...if he's confident in his ability to defeat us it would be prudent for him to kill us simply for the trouble we're causing...so, maybe better to let him off the hook for now.

Couldn't agree more. No great desire to launch into combat, just outlining remaining resources.

Dr Simon

Explorer
"Merely a few personal effects, a few tools," says the pale man. "Rare and unique but not intrinsically valuable," he adds with a slow nod and a piercing stare directed towards Mhairi. "It will take me but a little while to organise my departure."

Remove ads