Heroes Season 1(#11)---12/04/06-'FALLOUT' Mid-Season Cliffhanger

LightPhoenix

First Post
Something really got me after thinking over Claire's story. Okay, so they mind-wiped Zach completely. What about all the other people who must have realized that they were friends? Was the whole school mind-wiped? Someone would have to realize something was up with Zach.

LightPhoenix said:
Something really got me after thinking over Claire's story. Okay, so they mind-wiped Zach completely. What about all the other people who must have realized that they were friends? Was the whole school mind-wiped? Someone would have to realize something was up with Zach.

I don't think that's such a big deal. As previously mentioned, they had only 'reconnected' as friends a couple weeks ago, and with Claire now homecoming queen and probably head cheerleader :lol: I think a change in her relationship with Zack would not be seen as out of the ordinary.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Fast Learner said:
I take it you've not read this thread. :)

Perused. Between not having internet access at home for a bit (boo Time Warner, boo) and having to interview for grad school, my brain has become a little muddy. :eek:

ken-ichi

First Post
I don't know if the cell they are holding Sylar in has any sort of power nullifying ability. To me that seems a bit to comic booky to fit the tone of this show.
What if the cell was hardened enough that Mr. Bennet believed that despite Sylar's abilities that he would not be able to escape. What if all that really happened was that Bennet was wrong in calculating Sylar's TK ability. Eden, when she was about to kill Sylar by making him shoot himself caused him to struggle to his limit and break the glass window before she could hand the gun over to him.

I still see no evidence to Mr. Bennet having any sort of powers. All the times that Bennet was being mind read by Matt, the Hatian was very near by and foiling his power.

DonTadow

First Post
LightPhoenix said:
I see where you're getting at, and though its minor its important. The big thing is what about his friends who voted for her. They would think it strange that this guy doesnt remember the girl he begged them to vote for.

Fast Learner

First Post
I also wonder if Eden's power doesn't work when transmitted electronically, as through a speaker system in the cell, but that she just hadn't thought of that.

Remove ads