Heroes Season 1(#11)---12/04/06-'FALLOUT' Mid-Season Cliffhanger

Phoenix8008

First Post
HOLY %#@$ !!!

Just read the newest online graphic novel at NBC.COM and Sylar didn't get away! Mr. Bennet and the HG showed up just in time to pump him full of tranq darts and put him down. That should prove to be interesting when he awakens.

I hadn't caught it that Eden possible turned off the power nuetralizer when she went in the cell. As for Peter's illness, I'm not sure. I lean towards absorbing too many powers (too much power??).

Now what about the first dream where his visiting brother turned into Sylar? WHat was that about? And where are these dreams coming from. Could be the Indian boy Mohinder found I guess. Although he's nowhere close, maybe dreams don't have a short proximity. The kid did say that people find him when they have questions they need answered. Although he always showed up visually in Mo's dreams.

As for the vision at the end...WOW. So is Peter dead now (again)? I didn't even catch that Eden offing herself would count as the "one Hero dying" that was in all the commercials for this episode. At the end, I thought it was Peter who was going to stay dead. I guess he probably would choose self sacrifice over being the Nuke in New York though.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Phoenix8008 said:
HOLY %#@$ !!!

Just read the newest online graphic novel at NBC.COM and Sylar didn't get away! Mr. Bennet and the HG showed up just in time to pump him full of tranq darts and put him down. That should prove to be interesting when he awakens.
Yeah, I just read that myself. I find it interesting that something so important happened off-screen. Eden's sacrifice means even more now.

She died a 'true' Hero! :cool:

KF72

John Crichton

First Post
Knightfall1972 said:
Yeah, I just read that myself. I find it interesting that something so important happened off-screen. Eden's sacrifice means even more now.
If it really is that important I'm sure they will show either the result or it happening at the start of the next half of the season.

Taelorn76

First Post
Knightfall1972 said:

She died a 'true' Hero! :cool:

KF72

That does seem to be a pretty significant not to have aired. Has there ever been a scene in the graphic novel that has then made it air?

DonTadow

First Post
Arnwyn said:
A pretty good episode, IMO. A few things I was a little confused on (as per Ed Laprade's post above - removing Zack's memory so far back was kind of silly), though I generally enjoyed the episode.

But Niki's storyline continues to suck. Hard.
I don't think he erased his memory that far back.

Claire began befriending Zack a few weeks ago to video tape her exploits. Up until then, it was inferred that she would just pass over him as if he didn't exist. The same way popular kids do nerds in HS. This is also infired in the episode a couple weeks ago when she was with the popular cheerleaders. I don't think thats a stretch of memory at all.

Now everyone who saw them together, all the nerds who voted for her, the homecoming, all that stuff, now that's going to be hard to erase, but not inexplainable. Teenagers are wierd.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Taelorn76 said:
That does seem to be a pretty significant not to have aired. Has there ever been a scene in the graphic novel that has then made it air?

Actually, several of the graphic novel incidents haven't really make sense in context of the show (Claire pulling Quarterback-rapist out of the burning car and him being conscious enough to ask "what are you?", Nathan doing the whole "flying into burning building publically to rescue a baby", and even this week's note of Mr. Bennet going to visit the dead cheerleader's father. He's no cop; won't the cops be suspicious when they go do their job, to notify next of kin, and he doesn't freaking remember his daughter? And most importantly, why wasn't Audrey SHOOTING AN INNOCENT even mentioned by Matt or others? It's almost like... duh!duh!duh! .... it didn't even happen!). For this reason, the events in the graphic novel MAY not hold continuity with the TV show. It COULD, and we could see Sylar still imprisoned in Jan 22, but it's also possible the show opens with him on the run like he had just escaped from Bennet's clutches.

DonTadow

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
I hadn't caught it that Eden possible turned off the power nuetralizer when she went in the cell. As for Peter's illness, I'm not sure. I lean towards absorbing too many powers (too much power??).
Something you said struck me. They have been playing up that the powers are mutations of the brain. Maybe peter isn't just absorbing the power, but the mutation as well. If sylar's killed a half dozen people, that's a half dozen mutations to his brain made all at once that you are not used to.

The only question is, why wasn't sylar sick. Is it because he's used to it?

dravot

First Post
DonTadow said:
Something you said struck me. They have been playing up that the powers are mutations of the brain. Maybe peter isn't just absorbing the power, but the mutation as well. If sylar's killed a half dozen people, that's a half dozen mutations to his brain made all at once that you are not used to.

The only question is, why wasn't sylar sick. Is it because he's used to it?

Maybe it's because he's assimilated those powers one at a time.

Peter assimilated Claire's power, Matt's power and all of Sylar's powers, all in less than 1 day.

Remove ads