Heroes Season 1(#11)---12/04/06-'FALLOUT' Mid-Season Cliffhanger

Arnwyn

First Post
A pretty good episode, IMO. A few things I was a little confused on (as per Ed Laprade's post above - removing Zack's memory so far back was kind of silly), though I generally enjoyed the episode.

But Niki's storyline continues to suck. Hard.

LightPhoenix

First Post
I love Audrey... "I had to go through five different lawyers... but I'm here anyway." I would love to see more of her and less of Mrs. Matt. Audrey and Matt have great chemistry too.

So... Peter is the bomb, literally and figuratively?

Also, regarding Sylar/Eden... for one, we don't know the room blocks powers, because Eden never tried to use hers before Sylar got fed up with it. Also, it's very important to have an intact brain, it seems - Eden blowing her brains out to prevent Sylar from getting the power seemed to freak him out.

Also, sad to see that Nora was the one with contract issues. I liked her more and more as the show went on. Kinda wish it was Showkiller that was offed.

Claire and Peter are very cute together.

I will never forgive Mr. Bennett for mindwiping Zach. Boo HRG, boo!

If Peter's dreams always come true (not necessarily true) then we have at least a list of people to survive until the bomb goes off - Nikki, DL, Micah, Matt, Claire, Nathan, Hiro, Ando, and Isaac are all safe. One interesting observation, IMO - there's only one person without powers in that group - Ando. Does this mean he really does have a power, or that perhaps he really is a hero, even without powers? Also, no Audrey. Sadness.

My newest pet theory is that the Haitian can suppress powers, but if you're strong enough, you can push through. This is recalling that HRG said Matt was farther along than they thought.

hafrogman

Adventurer
LightPhoenix said:
If Peter's dreams always come true (not necessarily true) then we have at least a list of people to survive until the bomb goes off - Nikki, DL, Micah, Matt, Claire, Nathan, Hiro, Ando, and Isaac are all safe. One interesting observation, IMO - there's only one person without powers in that group - Ando. Does this mean he really does have a power, or that perhaps he really is a hero, even without powers? Also, no Audrey. Sadness.

Simone and Mohinder were there as well, both officially unpowered.

Taelorn76

First Post
Arnwyn said:
A pretty good episode, IMO. A few things I was a little confused on (as per Ed Laprade's post above - removing Zack's memory so far back was kind of silly), though I generally enjoyed the episode.

But Niki's storyline continues to suck. Hard.

I don't think his memory was wiped clean all the way back to 6th grade, that would be a little to drastic that I think even Zack would notice that he can't remember the last 6+ years of his life.

I think what he is getting at it that Claire just stopped talking to him in the 6th grade. She got in with new group of friends (the popular kids) and started ignoring and acting better than her old friends ( Zack and the misfits)

warlord

First Post
For one thing since when did HG talk? and why hasn't Claire realized her Dad is EVIL. And for all those who are mad at HG for brianwashing Zach that was simply a set up for Claire and Peter's Buffy-Angel style romance.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Arnwyn said:
I think Claire said something about being friends with Zack for only the past couple weeks.

BRP2

First Post
Zack is gay, as in a homosexual, I'm not insulting him, I don't think he would have become a problem between Peter and Claire.

Sylar seems smart enough to wait until Eden is alone. I think a lot of people are underestimating him, and he might be super intelligent now that he has Charley's brainpower.

If his powers don't work in the cell, then why was he able to read how Mr. Brennet works? ;p

Anyway, I respect Eden a lot. She went out bravely, killing herself so Sylar couldn't get what he wanted.

Finally, something tells me that Peter is getting a visit from the Indian boy, but that is just a guess with no basis really.

Taelorn76

First Post
BRP2 said:
Sylar seems smart enough to wait until Eden is alone. I think a lot of people are underestimating him, and he might be super intelligent now that he has Charley's brainpower.

Actually that hits on something that I have a question about. When Hiro went back in time and tried to save Charlie she told him she had a brain tumor and as going to die from it. Did Sylar get to her or did she die from the tumor. Possibly Hiro could go back and change events in the past but if she was supposed to die the destiny, fate whatever you wanna call it found another way for her to die.

So do we know if Sylar gets her again?

dravot

First Post
Taelorn76 said:
Actually that hits on something that I have a question about. When Hiro went back in time and tried to save Charlie she told him she had a brain tumor and as going to die from it. Did Sylar get to her or did she die from the tumor. Possibly Hiro could go back and change events in the past but if she was supposed to die the destiny, fate whatever you wanna call it found another way for her to die.

So do we know if Sylar gets her again?

Sylar got her anyway. They were very clever about this. We learned the news when Mohinder was on the phone with the FBI, mentioning the guy in LA dying 9 days ago, and Charlie dying 2 days ago.

Very casually slipped into the storyline.

Remove ads