• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes Season 1(#14)---2/05/07-'DISTRACTIONS'

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
0000035209_20061021061633.jpg

DISTRACTIONS

Actors:Sendhil Ramamurthy, Milo Ventimiglia, Adrian Pasdar, Hayden Panettiere, Ali Larter, Noah Gray-Cabey, Santiago Cabrera, Tawny Cypress, Masi Oka. Greg Grunberg, Jack Coleman, Christopher Eccleston, George Takei. Jessalyn Gilsig.

Hiro deals with explaining his new heroic path in life to his ambitious sister and tycoon father. Niki has the chance to reunite with D.L and Micah. Claude's mentoring of Peter leads Peter to question those closest to him. Claire goes to a trailer park looking for her birth mother. Sylar wears a disguise and makes a move against HRG.​

Hiro has a...sister?

Last edited:

Fast Learner

First Post
I'm really looking forward to it. This and Rome are my two favorite shows, which means five days in a row without my faves, but alas. So much good television now, it really amazes me.

Droogie

Explorer
Avarice said:
Did anyone else catch the license plate number of Hiro's father's car? NCC-1701. :lol:

No! What was it?

Oh, and this show is GOD. Tonight's episode was simply superb. George Takei rulz!

Ed_Laprade

Adventurer
So when did Syler pick up invisibility? I could see the whole cell, and so could Claire's Dad. There was nowhere for him to be hiding.

Otherwise, a great episode. Well, except that Peter won't leave New York. "I'm gonna blow up the most populous city in the country. Guess I may as well just stay here and see if I do." What a putz!

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Your sister is hot... :p

How far does Linderman's reach go and how powerful is he, to be able to spring Jesikki (Jesica+Nikki) from jail? I still think he might be the T-Rex Hiro battles. Either that, or he is the Lex Luthor/Dr. Doom powerful, smart, manipulator.

And what is Jesikki up to? Her goals still seem muddled. And I doubt she will be content to simply do Linderman's bidding for much longer.

So, does Hiro's father or sister possess any powers? I doubt it - I think there would have been some kind of clue, maybe not a confession, but something in action or dialog pointing to one or the other of them having power. Without such a clue, I doubt they have any powers.

What happened on the dinner between Isaac and Simone? I don't think they slept together, thought that is what Isaac wanted. Simone seems to a woman who is too much together to do something like that. That said, writers often make character do out of character things for a cheep thrill.

Where is Sylar now and what is he up to? OMG! Truth Seeker! Look out! Sylar's sneaking up behind you!

Kaodi

Hero
I'm leaning towards Hiro being a descendant of Kensai. Remember, each samurai sword has a family that it belongs to.

Remove ads