• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes Season 1(#14)---2/05/07-'DISTRACTIONS'

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Fast Learner said:
So, it would seem from this episode that Peter can pick up powers of people he's never met (that we know of)

I should get some credit on spotting that Peter was going to be retaining power in a proverbial “superpowers memory cache file,” something I posted several episodes ago. But most everyone else just phoo-phooed the idea. Well, who’s phoo-phoo now?

Phoenix8008 said:
I'll do you one better...Hiro IS Kensai!!!.

An I am going to reiterate my theory that the sword is an with no historic beginning or end. At some point during his narrative and lifetime, Hiro gets the sword and then looses it in the past. Once lost in the past the sword pass down through the centuries, to be found, used and lost by Hiro again. And again and again.

Hand of Evil said:
Starting to really like Claude (invisable man)

I do not yet trust Claude. He is an interesting character, his comment about Peter wearing his hair in his face was funny, and he is helping Peter to prevent the destruction of New York City. But that is not quite the same thing as saying he is a good man.

Richards said:
…we find out who Claire's real father is.

Someone should tell Peter and Claire they are uncle and niece before they kiss.

F5

Explorer
RE: Hiro and the T-Rex...

Hasn't this already come true? When he snagged the sword from the museum (what he thought was the sword, anyway), as he ran through the Natural History exhibit, he stopped to pose in front of the T-Rex statue, didn't he?

It's possible that Isaac's painting comes literally true, where Hiro goes back in time and fights dinosaurs, but I think this was just intended to be a red herring.

As for Hiro actually being Kensai, yeah. HELL yeah. I can totally see that.

Taelorn76

First Post
Our local NBC news station aired a fluff piece on Hereos last night where they spoke to some of the cast, nothing really big or important was said until the reporter revealed the fate of one of the charaters.

[sblock]She said one of the heroes would die in a couple of episodes. Tie that in with what was shown in the previews for next week of Nikki confronting Matt, and what looks like Matt flying out a window. Matt may be killed off :\ [/sblock]

dravot

First Post
Taelorn76 said:
Our local NBC news station aired a fluff piece on Heroes last night where they spoke to some of the cast, nothing really big or important was said until the reporter revealed the fate of one of the characters.

I recall reading that the plan was always to kill off a specific character, but contract issues with that actor/actress have caused them to accelerate that part of the storyline.

Arnwyn

First Post
Avarice said:
Did anyone else catch the license plate number of Hiro's father's car? NCC-1701. :lol:
Yes, yes I did.

Well, actually, I saw the "NCC-" and did a double-take while the screen changed. "Is that what I thought it was?", I thought at the time.

Yes, apparently it was. :D

Not a bad episode, all things said. A little draggy in places (obligatory "Niki sucks!"), but otherwise good. Hiro's scenes continue to be the main reason I watch.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Taelorn76 said:
Alright, I must be missing something with the License plate. Any one care to shed some light for the clueless

Hiro's dad is played by George Takei, who played Lt Sulu in the original Star Trek series. NCC-1701 is the registration number of the USS Enterprise.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads