• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes Season 1(#15)---2/12/07-'RUN!'

mmu1

First Post
Hand of Evil said:
Jessic is dumb, finger prints everywhere (did not see gloves), has a record, has a history with the double crosser...can you say; she is soon to be dead.

That's easily enough solved if, like a real twin, she doesn't have the same fingerprints as her "sister". She has a tattoo her other half doesn't have, after all, so it's not that huge a stretch - it's clearly something more than just two minds in the same body.

Beyond that - it's a hotel. Considering how many people must have smeared their paws all over the things she was likely to have touched, can we necessarily expect the cops to be able to find useable prints?

Wycen

Explorer
With the revelation that Nathan is Claire's real father a thought jumped at me. Is Nathan's mother (or father) also a super?

Taelorn76

First Post
LightPhoenix said:
Second, I think the scene was meant to show Nathan as very conflicted. He wanted to meet her, and wanted to help her out and get to know her. Alternatively, he wants to be able to control her. He also wants to win the election, and having a mystery child (presumably out of wedlock) would be a very strong blow against that. In the end, he chose the election over Claire. So, perhaps Nathan can't really be counted on. He wasn't really cold about it though, and definitely seemed distraught.

Maybe it's me and my non political way of thinking, but he has valid reason for not being in Claire's life. He thought they were dead. Heck he was supprised when he heard the firemommy on the other of the phone, and IRC he commented on how he thought she was dead. You can't fault a guy for moving on with his life in a situation like that.

F5

Explorer
Wycen said:
With the revelation that Nathan is Claire's real father a thought jumped at me. Is Nathan's mother (or father) also a super?

Remind me...how did Peter and Nathan's father die? Didn't they say it was suicide? I bet it wasn't suicide...I bet his death was super-power related. Maybe Sylar got him...

Taelorn76

First Post
mmu1 said:
That's easily enough solved if, like a real twin, she doesn't have the same fingerprints as her "sister". She has a tattoo her other half doesn't have, after all, so it's not that huge a stretch - it's clearly something more than just two minds in the same body.

Beyond that - it's a hotel. Considering how many people must have smeared their paws all over the things she was likely to have touched, can we necessarily expect the cops to be able to find useable prints?

What about the prints on the gun that Matt made her drop the stairwell.

Taelorn76

First Post
F5 said:
Remind me...how did Peter and Nathan's father die? Didn't they say it was suicide? I bet it wasn't suicide...I bet his death was super-power related. Maybe Sylar got him...

I don't think Sylar got him. Sylar only realized his potential a few months before the current time line of two weeks before NYC blows, IRC early November, so lets say Sylar finds his power the past sumer. Nathan's and Peter's dad died Nathan wasn't even running for office he was still a prosecutor. So I would say their father died a few years prior to this.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
F5 said:

There is not an entry into Wikipedia on the father, but according to the mother's entry, the father committed suicide, but there is an interesting wrinkle. Lets see here...

wikipedia said:
She also reveals that Peter's father suffered from depression and had delusions of grandeur before he actually committed suicide...

According to that entry, he old man did kill himself. I don't think anything else has been revealed about the situation and he has not appeared in the show directly (i.e. played by an actor), he has only been talked about by other characters. But the had delusions of grandeur is interesting because that is the way Nathan described Peter at one point. And Peter does have powers.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
F5 said:

I'm thinking Linderman had him killed to shut up Nathan (who used to work for the DA) after the goons in the truck (the accident that paralysed his wife) didn't do the trick. Nathan was going to expose some of Linderman's dirty dealings until the day his father 'had a heart attack', and he drops the investigation at that time.

GlassJaw

Hero
Does anyone think that Nikk/Jessica can actually become two physical bodies? I don't know, for some reason last night's episode gave me the impression that maybe she could.

Taelorn76

First Post
WayneLigon said:
I'm thinking Linderman had him killed to shut up Nathan (who used to work for the DA) after the goons in the truck (the accident that paralysed his wife) didn't do the trick. Nathan was going to expose some of Linderman's dirty dealings until the day his father 'had a heart attack', and he drops the investigation at that time.

IRC the other dilema Nathan was having was due that going after Linderman was going to bring his father down as well, since he was involved with Linderman.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads