Heroes Season [Volume] 2 (#32)---11/19/07-'Cautionary Tales'

Ilium

First Post
Ok. He's back. No big surprise (I was certain of it when Bob took some of Claire's blood). Of course that means they'll still have to grab Claire to fix Niki (Nikki? whatever).

And yes, people in movies and TV in general are constantly pulling back revolver hammers, working the slide on automatics and pumping shotguns. I love it when somebody just pulls a gun out of the holster and it makes clicky hammer noises. :)

LightPhoenix

First Post
I sat down with my laptop, fully expecting to pay half attention and work on my presentation tomorrow.

That didn't work out.

This was the best episode this season, by far.

Lots of great lines ("Oh, uh... nice to see you again Mrs. Bennett!") by everyone. Even West didn't grate as much.

The best part was the callback to Claire's first post-death experience.

DonTadow

First Post
I saw the blood thing coming but the episode still rocks despite his flaws. Can't stand the bandwagon watchers ( don't like this one thing i'm not watching in anymore... fine watch cbs)

That wsaid i don't like the way mohinder is written this season. He's just dumb and i don't understand his motivation. I go back to him saying that bob is gray at best. I hope sylar kills, cuts up, tortures mohinder.

Speaking of which, thank goodness. It took the twins 10 boring weeks to get to the mexican border and one week to get to new york city.

Eh I take my time travel with a grain of salt. I think hiro could very well play god and he could have just took his father away by force, but that is not what a hero does. That's selfish. That's the moral of time travel. You can use it to change terrible events, to benefit, but even then you can only nudge people in the right direction and not change it directly.

I wonder what will happen when sylar gets ahold of el.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Holy crap, this episode rocked on toast! How good was it? It was so good that even West actually seemed cool!

The thing with using Claire's blood to bring Bennett back was obvious, I admit, but I had a true moment of fear there, both before I figured that out, and in thinking that maybe that wouldn't be what they did (or it wouldn't work). Even so though...best death scene in the show thus far. The bullet time way he was shot, slowly falling over, and then the image that was shown in the painting...perfectly done.

I have to say, HRG is proving to be the best character on the show thus far. He's like Batman, showing that you don't need powers to be able to go toe-to-toe with people who have them; you just need to be smarter.

Darkwolf71

First Post
Mohinder has gone from one of my favorite characters (last year) to OMG this stupid prick needs to die. And not by Sylar, oh no. HRG needs to put a gun to his head. "Hey, remember that day you killed me, down by the shore?" :]

The bad part of the episode? Once again, they bring a character back from the dead only to kill him off again. That said, I hope Hiro goes all vigilante on Adam/Kensai 'Future Hiro' style.

Valerian

First Post
Keito's Power

fba827 said:
Yeah, more George Takei ! Albeit from a time travel experience. Maybe we'll learn what (if any) power he had :)

I'm fairly sure that Keito's power was his ability to Teach, as demonstrated by his ability to make Hiro more or less a master with the sword in a few hours of practice. I also suspect Hiro's sister learned how to run the Nakamura corporation from Keito in a similar fashion.

Valerian

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Valerian said:
I'm fairly sure that Keito's power was his ability to Teach, as demonstrated by his ability to make Hiro more or less a master with the sword in a few hours of practice. I also suspect Hiro's sister learned how to run the Nakamura corporation from Keito in a similar fashion.

Oh, very good idea.

Loved the episode :)

Remove ads