Heroes Season [Volume] 2 (#32)---11/19/07-'Cautionary Tales'

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
493261483_e4d5a0def1_m.jpg

Cautionary Tales

Star: Jack Coleman (Noah Bennet), Hayden Panettiere (Claire Bennet), Masi Oka (Hiro Nakamura), Kristen Bell (Elle Bishop), Sendhil Ramamurthy (Mohinder Suresh), Greg Grunberg (Matt Parkman), Dania Ramirez (Maya Herrera), Zachary Quinto (Sylar), Noah Gray-Cabey (Micah Sanders), Dana Davis (Monica Dawson), James Kyson Lee (Ando Masahashi), Ali Larter (Niki Sanders), Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli)

Recurring Role: Shalim Ortiz (Alejandro Herrera), Nicholas D'Agosto (West), Adair Tishler (Molly Walker), Stephen Tobolowsky (Robert "Bob" Bishop)

Guest Star: George Takei (Kaito Nakamura)

Mr. Bennet prepares to move his family when he thinks the Company has found them, but Claire doesn't like the idea. Hiro returns to the present and upon discovering his father's death, travels back in time to stop it. Meanwhile, Matt works to master his new mental abilities while Maya has to choose between Alejandro and Sylar.​

Darkwolf71

First Post
fba827 said:
Yeah, more George Takei ! Albeit from a time travel experience. Maybe we'll learn what (if any) power he had :)
If we're real lucky, Hiro will be able to save his father. I'm not holding my breath for it though.

Ilium

First Post
"Did you pack Mr. Muggles' doggy bath?"

Best line evar! :)

Yet another reminder (as if we needed it) that you do NOT mess with Noah Bennett.

Ilium

First Post
Darkwolf71 said:
If we're real lucky, Hiro will be able to save his father. I'm not holding my breath for it though.

Yeah, he's already making "This is my fate" noises. I have to say I'm getting a little tired of the whole "time travel can't actually change anything" bit. I think it would be better if Hiro somehow lost his time travel ability and just stuck to teleporting and kicking butt with his sword. And being a big ol' geek of course.

Vocenoctum

First Post
Richards said:
Nooooooo! Not HRG! He's too cool of a character to die!

Hopefully Claire's blood can fix this or something....

Johnathan

That was my first thought, "easily reversed with blood", but eh. He died as he should have and hopefully they leave the death meaning something.

That said, this show is horrid with guns. They're all using custom STI's and playing with the hammers a bit much, let alone getting shot in the eye should had more of an "effect"...

Remove ads