Rokugan: Blood and Cherry Blossoms OOC

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Isida: Flattery, my dear, will get you everywhere. I'm going to go with 3.0, just because it looks like most of the material is in that format.
As far as level, that's going to be dependent on how many stat points you want to build with. More to follow.

Ferrix: Sure, I'll consider any suggestions made.

Li: Welcome! Things are king of in limbo here, but that will be changing shortly. Posting on weekdays only is fine. As far as materials, look at the Rokugan book instead of the OA book if you can. I'm going with the classes from the former rather than the latter. Looking forward to seeing your background.

Zweischneid: So long as you post coherently, I don't care if you came from Pluto.

All: I'm moving up the schedule a little bit. :) I'll be posting character creation rules by Monday. Thank you all for being so patient with me in these hectic times!

Dark Nemesis said:
All: I'm moving up the schedule a little bit. :) I'll be posting character creation rules by Monday. Thank you all for being so patient with me in these hectic times!

Hooah! Can't wait! Slowly been plotting ideas for my character's personality and background...

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
DN~

I don't have the resources needed to create a character :\ , plus you seem to have a rather large group. So Happy Gaming all. :) I shall watch your game though. It seems like it will be a good one. Have fun!

~ Lady Shatterstone

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Very, very interesting game. :)

Well, I had just spotted this juicy game begginings. Since I had never played
in Rokugan, despite best efforts. I'm going to try, and sneak in. :p

Dear Dark Nemesis-sama, can I humbly present You with my concept ? I'm
thinking about Rogue pretending to be Samurai, and making up for lacks in
martial training with tricks and other skills. He himself would think of him as
full blown member of Scorpion Clan. Unless Scorpions are outlawed, then Hikiji
would be a "real" ronin. :]

Ferrix

Explorer
I've got a pretty fleshed out mental idea for my character

For number stuff I'd really want to play in a mid-level game (5-8 or something like that) with a nice good point buy total (32 or so).

That's just me.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Since a lot of my ideas hinge on a prestige class, I'd like to start at mid-to-high levels, just because not too many games do, with a generous point buy. Because I like high power games. :) (Not that I don't enjoy a low power game, I am just particularly fond of high power stuff.)

Zweischneid

First Post
I'll throw in another vote for mid to high(ish) levels. If only because we don't get that to happen around here all too much.

We don`t?

I've been lurking for a low-level game on these boards for ages ;)

But mid-level is fine with me too.

Remove ads