Time for Ceramic DM? (judge-free commentary thread NO JUDGES ALLOWED AS OF NOW :) )

alsih2o

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
alsih2o,
How many competitors are you looking for this time?
Would you like me to put together a story menu like I did for the last Ceramic DM?

8 or 16, whatever comes around.

And YES! Please, allorganizational efforts are appreciated :)

francisca

I got dice older than you.
So looking forward to getting my buttocks handed to me again..... :heh:

At least I got 1 vote last time, which is way more than I expected.

But this is great fun, anyway, win or lose. I encourage all to give this a try at least once.

BSF

Explorer
Whew, this will be my third try. :) I usually end up drained after a story, but I think that is a good thing.

alsih2o,
I'll keep a running menu going and figure out how to get the text to you. The last time I emailed you, you never responded. So, I am not sure if I have the wrong email address or if it was something you were unable to reply to.

I'm looking forward to this round. Just waiting to see who else joins in.

Macbeth

First Post
Me me me me me me! I want to join in! I amde a good show last time, and that'll be hard to top, but I'm up for another try. :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
alsih2o said:
8 or 16, whatever comes around.

If the numbers work out you may also want to consider 14, with a wild card entry for a first round defeat. In retrospect, it's probably how I would have liked to have run it last Spring.

I can't wait!

EDIT - changed suggestion from 12 to 14, because I apparently can't do math. :)

Last edited:

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
What is the Ceramic DM?

Please forgive my ignorance, but what is the Ceramic DM? Sounds like a contest of some sort. Are there rules posted anywhere? Who is eligible and what is involved?

Thanks,

alsih2o

First Post
Piratecat said:
If the numbers work out you may also want to consider 12, with a wild card entry for a first round defeat. In retrospect, it's probably how I would have liked to have run it last Spring.

I can't wait!

12 first round
6 second roun
3 third round <--- you would ad someone here?

What about:

14 first
7 second <---wild card here
4 third

Am I overlooking something or do folks think adding after a skipped orund is better?

BSF, I am at myscreename@midsouth.rr.com, sorry if i missed or failed ot reply to an email form you :)

BSF

Explorer
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
Please forgive my ignorance, but what is the Ceramic DM? Sounds like a contest of some sort. Are there rules posted anywhere? Who is eligible and what is involved?

Thanks,

Don't apologize. :)

Here is the thread for the last Ceramic DM. The first post has links to most of the stories, as well as some previous contests.
Spring Ceramic DM

Piratecat, I notice you haven't updated the links yet. I sent you an email with them at the end of May. Should I re-send them?

Remove ads