• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Time for Ceramic DM? (judge-free commentary thread NO JUDGES ALLOWED AS OF NOW :) )

arwink

Clockwork Golem
alsih2o said:
With 14 it will take longer to get to the second round, you can squeeze out one story, yes?

Well, if I can organise for my first round not to start until Friday next week (until such time, I'm without ready access to the net), I'm in.

:)

alsih2o

First Post
arwink said:
Well, if I can organise for my first round not to start until Friday next week (until such time, I'm without ready access to the net), I'm in.

:)

Done, you are in, shoulda kept your mouth shut!
:D

Still need a previous winner as judge!

arwink

Clockwork Golem
alsih2o said:
Done, you are in, shoulda kept your mouth shut!
:D

Well, I figured I had to put my GP where my mouth was one of these days, and this is as close as I get to having the time to actually write stories. Most of the problems were easy to get around - I just had to check that the Sig. Other didn't object to me being chained to the computer two or three days a week while we were both on breaks from work :)

Of course, having said that, I fully expect to have my butt whipped in the first round.

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Macbeth said:
Woo hoo! I like having Mythago as a judge. Means nobody has to write against her. :)

Amen :)

Now we just have to figure out how to take you, BardStephenFox, Orchid Blossom and Piratecat, and the rest of us will have some kind of chance :p

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I think that I'll only write mine
in limericks, line after line
It will sure get annoying
with love scenes quite cloying
My plot will be "romance with kine."

alsih2o

First Post
Piratecat said:
I think that I'll only write mine
in limericks, line after line
It will sure get annoying
with love scenes quite cloying
My plot will be "romance with kine."

Look at big-time Beantown boy with the bovine references.

You are gonna pay for that. :D

Remove ads