• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Night's Embrace: Part 1--A Touch of Darkness

Legildur

First Post
(OOC: Can't hit what you can't see!!) Blunt sees the boxes shift and tries to determine where the summoner is likely to be as he reloads his sling and readies to loose it.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Blunt does very well for himself and narrows the summoner's location down to about a 15 by 15 area, assuming he hasn't been able to move much after unearthing himself, like the boar after it came out.*

(OOC: That's 1 in 9 to pick the right square, I believe, then 1 in 2 miss chance due to concealment, then the AC. Not good odds, but I guess theoretically possible :D)

Legildur

First Post
Blunt lets loose with his sling at boar (or the centre of where he believes the summoner might be should the boar be dead). "Over there!" he calls to the others, pointing to the spot where the boxes are shifting.

Boddynock

First Post
OOC:
RA, how far is the area that Blunt is pointing to from Kel's current position - and how long would it take him to get there?

Jolmo

First Post
(OOC: I mentioned that Shan would fall unconscious if he didn't kill the boar, but since staying up didn't kill him it's probably good that he didn't fall. I know I would have insisted if it had killed him though, so it feels a bit unfair. Anyways, if you want to retcon, just ignore the rest of this post.)

Shan struggles to hold back his pain and manages to keep up the attack for a few seconds more.

(OOC: Flanking two-handed attack +6, damage 1d8+4 (19-20x2). If the boar has still not taken any damage since its last attack after Shan has attacked, fall unconscious. If it has, but not enough to kill it, I'll count on Kel to take it down. :heh: )

jkason

First Post
Titus Farrab, human ranger

[sblock=OOC]How far are Shan / Kel / the boar from Titus? How far is the shifting of boxes that we think might be the mage? I'm also not entirely sure of initiative order, so I'm going to post two actions, and I can edit as need be if my assumptions are incorrect[/sblock]

Titus grunts as the sling bullet goes wide. "Bloody hate ranged combat, anyway," he says as he drops the sling. Closing in to help finish the boar, Titus pulls his pick out, grabbing it in both hands as he swings at the beast that seems to refuse to die.

[sblock=OOC]Free action to drop the sling. Draw weapon as part of movement. Two-handed attack with pick: Attack +3, damage 1d6+3 (two-handed), crit x4.[/sblock]

alternate action if Boar dies before Titus' initiative

Titus turns toward the shifting boxes, furrowing his brows as he tries to listen through the ruckus they've been causing. Then he moves toward the likely spot, drawing his pick in the process

[sblock=OOC]Listen / Spot +5 (+7 vs. human). I believe that takes a standard action, since I'm trying to actively use those skills? That just leaves the move action toward where he thinks the wizard is, but he'll draw the weapon during that.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads