What are you playing that is NOT D&D?

Treebore

First Post
Just wrapped up an L5R 3E game this week, starting up a Frandors Keep Hackmaster Basic game next week. Will be doing a few weeks of playtesting for the upcoming "Victorious!" RPG, we will also be doing Dragon Age, and many other games have been talked about, like Traveller, Cortex, Warhammer, and others.

Personally I would like to run a game of Aces and Eights and Twilight 2013.

Smeelbo

First Post
Make Mine FATE

I play or GM: D&D 3.5/4E/PF, FATE (Spirit of the Century, StarBlazer Adventures/Diaspora), Burning Wheel, and Mouse Guard, either in store or at Conventions. FATE is by far my favorite base system.

Smeelbo

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
For some reason, every blasted time I see "Trail of Cthulhu" in print, for a second, my mind reads it as "Trial of Cthulhu.":confused:

Then my mind eventually spins out something like this:

"Mr. Cthulhu, where were you on the night of April 7, 21,347BC?"

"I was in Ryleh, sleeping...alone...waiting for the stars to align properly."

"Oh really?"

"No, Ryleh."

"No, no...I mean that your story isn't believable. I put it to you that it was YOU who destroyed the Atlantean civilization! YOU!"

"Nah, it was my brother."

"Your brother? And his name is?"

*squirm*"I'd...I'd rather not say."

"Your HONOR!"

jydog1

Explorer
I run Inspectres for friends or at minicons whenever I can. Would love to find a local DitV game, really enjoyed the one shot I did last year.

Currently, two D&D games (3.5) and one Savage Worlds game. Recently, one BRP Cthulhu game, and a few Dread games.

I don't have any plans per se to branch out, but I'm frequently willing to give something new a try.

karlindel

First Post
I'm playing in a Deadlands Classic campaign that will soon finish and be replaced by a GURPS game using ideas from Transhuman Space. I've recently run a session of WFRP3e and enjoyed it quite a bit, probalby going to try to run or play it a few more times. Farther back, I ran a few one shots of Dread and one of Og: Unearthed Edition.

Betote

First Post
Right now, we are alternating Pathfinder and a fantasy heartbreaker from a member of our group. Now and then there are one-shots of Trail of Cthulhu or Savage Worlds, and I'm planning a Shadowrun campaign.

Apart from that, and following Fifth Element's example, I'll mention our Saturday Lunchtime Magic and our Friday poker nights.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases