[AU] Butterfly Cage - Full, but calling everyone!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok guys, I'm just waiting for WizWyrm to post his character and for everyone else to finish up character backgrounds (and spells and whatnot) and we can get going.

Does everyone think they'd be ready to go by the end of the week maybe?

ES2

First Post
Sure. Friday is still 3 days away, that will give you plenty of time to plan our deaths.....hmph.....I mean, plan our paths to glory and greatness with awesome adventures. ;)

edit: fixed link (it shows up in other threads but not this one, I don't get it) oh well. I'll figure this all out.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
ES2 said:
Sure. Friday is still 3 days away, that will give you plenty of time to plan our deaths.....hmph.....I mean, plan our paths to glory and greatness with awesome adventures. ;)
Don't worry, I have your deaths, er glory well planned indeed. :D

WizWrm

First Post
Ray Silver said:
Ok guys, I'm just waiting for WizWyrm to post his character and for everyone else to finish up character backgrounds (and spells and whatnot) and we can get going.

Does everyone think they'd be ready to go by the end of the week maybe?

Sorry for the delay, I'm drowning in mad piles of work right now (which you can tell from Velbrik's sudden lack of loquaciousness in Living ENWorld). I'll try to get the character up as soon as possible, and by Friday for sure.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Sorry, didn't get to update my character with the boards being down last night. Will try again tonite!

Keia

WizWrm

First Post
Ray Silver said:
Don't worry, I have your deaths, er glory well planned indeed. :D

The boards are really screwed up for me right now. I can't see any responses past the one quoted above, even though the 'last posted' in the forum says there are new posts beyond that. But I assume you responded.

Also, where it says how many users are viewing next to the forum name, the numbers are always the same and don't update.

Also, I have to sneak in as it is: typing in enworld.cyberstreet.com or enworld.org and then linking to the boards gives me the error message from last Thursday, and I have to click the header to get to these boards.

I can't imagine why, either; I'm running a pretty standard Windows + IE setup.

ES2

First Post
Just out of curiosity will we be posting about once a day, or as often as possible? And...As the AM (Arcana Master, kinda catchy, isn't it ;) ), are you going to be doing all the die rolling for us?

Remove ads