[AU] Butterfly Cage - Full, but calling everyone!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I'll be doing all the dice rolling yes, and probably posting at least once a day, and sometimes more (between study breaks). And Arcana Master does have a nice ring to it...

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I'll be doing all the dice rolling yes, and probably posting at least once a day, and sometimes more (between study breaks). And Arcana Master does have a nice ring to it...

WizWrm

First Post
I finished my character, but then got a fatal error and lost it all. I'm very angry right now.

I changed my mind and made a verrik champion of death instead; I hope that this is OK.

ES2

First Post
I don't think we will have any healing at all then, unless you happen to buy a cheap potion during character creation. With him becoming a Champion of Death, I don't think he plans on trying to heal anybody else ;) *just makin a bit of fun*

But, who knows, maybe he'll become a Darkbond eventually. ;)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Don't worry about healing. If you guys use your resources and minds carefully, I'll make sure you have some extra help every now and then.

Ok, remember to get your backgrounds, spells, and possessions in soon everybody. And you also have to have some reason that you're in Hardak! :)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Also, ES2, your healing potion was called a "draught of the green" by the old herb-woman you bought it from. She said she made it from some specially prepared herbs that grow in particular places. She was willing to sell it to you because she held an odd fascination for the mojh. Mostly she only used it amongst people of her community.

Game mechanic-wise, it works the same as a CLW potion, curing 1d8+1 points of damage.

Remove ads