Heroes Season 1(#18)---3/05/07-'Parasite' [careful - season 2 spoiler in thread]

Steel_Wind

Legend
Kaodi said:
Of course, we can be pretty sure that both survive. Sylar still has to kill Isaac, and while I briefly entertained the notion of Peter using Sylar's MO, I don't think he'd do it that way, no matter how angry he is at Simone's death.

Yup.

I think we saw last week in Ep #17 what it about to happen to Peter. He's being grievously harmed and is about to die and, like Ted when he was shot, I think Peter is about 1 second away from bursting in to flame and hurling Sylar back with severe radiation burns across the room (and maybe through the wall - to get rid of Sylar and end the battle without the great Super Duper duke-it-out).

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Steel_Wind said:
The painting is not of Peter - it's of himself. The other painting shows the top of his skull on the floor and the gun nearby - the one Hiro picks up.

We've seen that happen already through Hiro's eyes back in Ep #2. Isaac is killed by Sylar (who now has his address, btw).

Nellisir said:
It was Isaac. When Hiro travels to the future the first time, he arrives at Isaac's apartment and finds him dead.

Thanks guys. :)

Steel_Wind said:
I think Peter is about 1 second away from bursting in to flame and hurling Sylar back with severe radiation burns across the room

I don't recall Peter meeting Ted, though, so that doesn't seem likely.

The Grumpy Celt said:
So, Isaac is back on the dope. And apparently has to dismember Simone’s body.

What makes you think that? HRG said there'd be a team sent over to clean her up, so I assumed they just disposed of the corpse.

Ed_Laprade

Adventurer
I knew that Nathan wasn't going to shoot Linderman, even after Linderman pretty much told him that a number of people were going to die in order for him to become Veep. So as far as I'm concerned, he's a :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: traitor.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Steel_Wind said:
The painting is not of Peter - it's of himself...

Which leans credence to my theory about the future, the one Isaac depicts in his paintings, is immutable. He dies and a sizable portion of New York is ruined. Their fates are sealed and all actions and passions to the contrary are meaningless.

Alzrius said:
What makes you think that? HRG said there'd be a team sent over to clean her up, so I assumed they just disposed of the corpse.

We come as close to seeing Isaac shoot up as we ever have and he goes on a bing of creating painting showing him dead - this sounds like a heroin fueled binge of self destruction if I've heard of one.

Further, Isaac asked HRG for help with Simone and HRG said that was not why they were their - they were their to keep Isaac painting. No helpers came in to clean up the body, and Chameleon Girl and HRG left right away.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
The Grumpy Celt said:
We come as close to seeing Isaac shoot up as we ever have and he goes on a bing of creating painting showing him dead - this sounds like a heroin fueled binge of self destruction if I've heard of one.

But that has nothing to do with what you said about him chopping up Simone's body.

Further, Isaac asked HRG for help with Simone and HRG said that was not why they were their - they were their to keep Isaac painting. No helpers came in to clean up the body, and Chameleon Girl and HRG left right away.

I thought that he asked them to take him with them, and they said no. And once HRG said no (or was it right before that) he did say they'd send over a team to clean things up, which pretty clearly meant Simone's dead body.

Steel_Wind

Legend
Alzrius said:
I don't recall Peter meeting Ted, though, so that doesn't seem likely.

Know something - you're right.

I had this idea that Peter was near Ted when he was being questioned in the police station by the FBI chickie and Parkman.

Because we had seen that Ted was being held in the last interrogation room by the same pair. So somehow - I imagined that Peter had
already got close enough to Ted at that time.

Which is kind of true - except one interrogation room was in LA - while the other was in Odessa Texas. ;)

FBI. So many interrogation rooms - so many cities.

My bad :)

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Ed_Laprade said:
I knew that Nathan wasn't going to shoot Linderman, even after Linderman pretty much told him that a number of people were going to die in order for him to become Veep. So as far as I'm concerned, he's a :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: :uhoh: traitor.

Or he doesn't want to throw his life away for nothing and leave his wife a widow. Nathan is smart and cunning; he's going to figure out a way to turn all that to his advantage, or at least hope to be there when Linderman makes a mistake or circumstances coincide such that he can kill him without dying himself.

Or, he just doesn't have it in him to be a murderer. Most people don't.

Dire Bare

Legend
The Grumpy Celt said:
Which leans credence to my theory about the future, the one Isaac depicts in his paintings, is immutable. He dies and a sizable portion of New York is ruined. Their fates are sealed and all actions and passions to the contrary are meaningless.

If Isaac's paintings are immutable, then New Yorks goes KABOOM! and what's the point? I am not yet convinced that what Isaac paints or what Hiro experiences in the future WILL happen. I do think things will slot into place up and until the final moment, when the future WILL be changed and New York will be saved. That's my call.

And HRG clearly stated they would send a cleanup crew over to take care of Simone's body. His "that's not our assignment" line was in reference to Isaac's request for them to take him with them, away from the apartment.

Remove ads