• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 3

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

OOC: Even any flasks of plain old oil might come in very handy in our "Troll-Cook-Off" so Uulark will look for any such mundane incendiaries.

The priest dusts off a few flasks and smells their contents. (He's just weird that way.)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Caerwyn finds an old cloth that can be torn and stuffed into the gaps of the debris blocking the portal.

Talashia finds one flask of acid and alchemists' fire each. Uulark finds a flask of oil that smells as if it contains some type of medicinal alcohol.

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

"Ahh, see here! If this didn't look so oily and nasty, I'd suggest that we have a toast.... to something...."

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Shai smiles in thanks as Caerwyn blocks off the ill wind, and as Talashia and Uulark find more that might be used for the fight to come.

"Talashia, you should sleep first. Only matter when I ask for favors, even if I'm sleepy. And we should set up watches, still, the rest of us, yes?"

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Early in the morning, Shai moves to a corner of the room, Dyspeer standing at his back.

"Brother Fire, I think I need to call in all the favors you got," he mutters as he sits. The rest of his communion with the nature spirits he names family is unintelligible, but he stands and cracks his neck about an hour later.

"Back down, then?"

[sblock=OOC]Okay, here's hoping I chose well. Shai's new prepared list:

orisons (5, DC 12): Create Water, Cure Minor Wounds x2, Flare, Mending
1st level(4, DC 13): Faerie Fire, Produce Flame, Magic Fang, Obscuring Mist
2nd level (3, DC 14): Barkskin, Flame Blade, Flaming Sphere
3rd level (1, DC 15): Quench[/sblock]

Remove ads