Rokugan: Blood and Cherry Blossoms OOC

Scotley

Hero
Yeah! Christmas came early. I put Itarabi in the RG. I think I got the format down, but if I missed something let me know. Do you have an idea of when in the in-character thread will start?

Scotley

Kangaxx

First Post
Dark Nemesis said:
Li: Nope, it wasn't intentional. I just have difficulty at times with stacking bonuses. No worries! How is a ring of protection +1 and an amulet of natural amor +1 instead?

Kangaxx: Ack! No enhancement bonuses? Okay, I'll come up with something else and get back to you. Was there anything that you had in mind?

Well, anything that improves his skills would be nice. Alternatively, I've always liked rings of sustenance.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Isida: Looks fine!

Scotley: Also looks okay!

Kangaxx: How about a ring of sustenance and two Black fans?

All: I am hoping to post the IC thread on either Wednesday or Thursday. Please have your characters posted to the RG by then. ^_^

G

Guest 11456

Hyota is in the Rogue's Gallery and I believe he is in the correct format. Three things I noticed that weren't in your format were magic, family, and alignment. I merely added a section for magic (I realize that not everyone will have this) and added family below clan. I left alignment off.

Kangaxx

First Post
Dark Nemesis said:
Isida: Looks fine!

Scotley: Also looks okay!

Kangaxx: How about a ring of sustenance and two Black fans?

All: I am hoping to post the IC thread on either Wednesday or Thursday. Please have your characters posted to the RG by then. ^_^

Sounds good. I added them to Karage and posted him in the RG.

Remove ads