Rokugan: Blood and Cherry Blossoms OOC

Li Shenron

Legend
Yes! :) Please forgive me whenever I do/say something inappropriate with the setting or with the oriental theme in general, this is my first Rokugan adventure and my knowledge of Japan/Asia is very generic and probably full of common mistakes. But please also correct me when I'm wrong...

Dark Nemesis

First Post
In response to your question, Li, I think if a person were of lower station, they would enter the room and wait to be acknowledged. But, I will do some research to make sure. TO the internet! :D

Dark Nemesis

First Post
For Valeren's eyes only, please.

Valeren, ordinarily I would send you an email about this, but I cannot find it. I wanted to remind you not to post for the actions of the NPCs, as you have done so again in this recent post. Focus on the thoughts and actions of your character, and let me be the one to move the story along. Thanks!

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Okay everyone, looks like we’ll be able to move the game along to the festival very soon. Is there anything special anyone wants to do before they go?

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Hello everyone! Welcome back after the holidays! I'll be updating tomorrow, to give time to anyone who has not yet posted.

Tailspinner, it has been a long time since you've posted. If I don't hear from you in the next week, I'll have to assume that you've lost interested. I hate to do that, so please answer!

Remove ads