As you all probably are aware, many PBP games fade out from general player and GM flakiness. Now, I'd like to think that I'm one of the more reliable PBP GMs, but I admit to being a little shaky lately.
I'd like to get your feedback on the overall pacing of THIS GAME (if you are in any of my other games, I'm going to cut-and-paste this there too, so please think about each game individually and answer for each - they are not created equal!) AND your overall satisfaction. To make things easy for you, I'm going to give you six choices (you could roll a d6 on this chart, but it would be better if you just pick your answer!)
How are you currently feeling about the pace of this game and how's your morale doing playing it?
1) I just like to play. Slow. Fast. Whatever's good.
2) I'm enjoying it as it is and I prefer it slow - I'm pretty busy.
3) I'm enjoying it. I'd like it if the pace picked up, but I'll put up with slow if I have to.
4) I like the game, but I'd really rather it moved faster. Can we pick up the pace?
5) I'm dangerously close to losing interest but I'm sticking around to see if it improves.
6) I've lost interest due to pacing but I haven't gotten around to quitting yet.
No matter what your answer, there's no hard feelings! (AND feel free to add some caveats to your pick if you want to give me a more nuanced answer).
For my part, I think my own answer would be 3 or sometimes 4.
Thanks for your consideration, and thanks for playing.