Ohio Gameday (January 18th) Game Sign Up

Menexenus

First Post
sorry

I just wanted to send out my apologies to the organizers of the Paranoia game. I woke up this morning and found my water pipes were frozen, and the wife won't let me go gaming while there is a household emergency.

Sincere apologies for the last minute notice,

Kyle, a.k.a. Menexenus

Clear Dragon

First Post
I had a great time. Thanks to everyone involved. Paranoia was a blast, I will definately have to pick that up sometime. I hope I will be availible next year for further adventures of the "Fellowship of the Flute." I had fun swashing the buckles and wielding the dead(ly) wererat!

Special Thanks to Mr. Fidgit for the Free Burritos and to Crothian in conjunction with Mystic Eye Games for the prizes.

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
I believe the d20 Modern game was fun for all.. we definately had some personalities going there, so it was nice.

Why make this a yearly event? I'm sure every quarter or so would probably work for most people..

It was great meeting and playing games with everyone. It reminded me why I got into RPGs in the first place!

If nothing else we need to host a gathering of Enworlders for Origins, someplace in Columbus we can just have a social hour for those who are not attending, but still want to meet up.

Quickbeam

Explorer
I promise to post a full review in the appropraite thread provided by Crothian later today. In the interim, hopefully these comments will suffice:

-- Alex (who still doesn't have an EN World username) and I had a blast in both our games...thanks Chris and Dan!!

-- We made it home safely despite the occasionally treacherous driving conditions between Columbus and suburban Detroit.

-- We'll definitely be back for the next Ohio Gameday assuming our schedules permit making the trip on the planned dates :).

Remove ads