• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic Dm (final judgement posted, New Champion announced!)

Berandor

lunatic
That's how I see it, as well. I'd rather lose to a better entry than advance just because my opponent was a few minutes late... of course, that doesn't mean my opponent next round will get 4 days to write ;)

Macbeth

First Post
How are the second round pairings going to be done? Will it be <atch 1 winner vs. Match 2 Winner (i.e. CarpeDavid vs. Me) or will it be randomly chosen, as PC did last time around?

BSF

Explorer
Ack! I just realized a small piece of inane trivia. Out of the first three judgements, the winners were the first of the pair of competitors listed.

OK, I pick up inane trivia and sometimes I see mundane patterns in places where there really aren't any. Probably, I am a little more anxious than I would care to admit. :) But, here is to hoping that I can help break that pattern!

alsih2o

First Post
Macbeth said:
How are the second round pairings going to be done? Will it be <atch 1 winner vs. Match 2 Winner (i.e. CarpeDavid vs. Me) or will it be randomly chosen, as PC did last time around?

I like random, it seems more...cruel.

Don't you think?

alsih2o

First Post
Round 1, Match 7, Yangnome Vs RPGgirl

4 pictures, 72 hours, 5000 word limit.

Attachments

• bookworm.JPG
    bookworm.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 106
  • hogrider.JPG
    hogrider.JPG