Ceramic Dm (final judgement posted, New Champion announced!)

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
alsih2o said:
Round 1, Match 8, Taladas vs, Graywolf-ELM'

4 pictures, 72 hours, 5000 words.

Ouch... "Be careful what you ask for..." I can do something with this. If it will be good, that remains to be seen.

My Thanks,
GW

Afterthought: I was working a network upgrade til 3 this morning, and didn't make it back in to work until 8:30 or I would have posted at least at 06:30 that the images are received. I think I have a story framework building already. Thanks again for getting us started.

Last edited:

mythago

Hero
orchid blossom said:
When did you find time to write stories, Mythago?
Pulled an all-nighter* or two.

No, no, Zhaneel, the excuse would be that I was reading Eberron. Work is the explanation. Big difference. ;)

*At my age, "all-nighter" is defined as "staying up until 2 a.m. when you have to be at work by 8."

Last edited:

RPGgirl

First Post
I was worried about this last night, that I layed awake until 5:00am this morning. Anywho, neat pictures ... I have some ideas, but I don't know how relevant they are to the pics.

orchid blossom

Explorer
mythago said:
*At my age, "all-nighter" is defined as "staying up until 2 a.m. when you have to be at work by 8."

That's where I am too. Staying up till midnight is late for me these days. Luckily I have few demands on my time, so I don't have to stay up late to find time to write.

Zhaneel

First Post
mythago said:
No, no, Zhaneel, the excuse would be that I was reading Eberron. Work is the explanation. Big difference. ;)

Hey, I wasn't the one who outed you. And I'm glad you are. Then you can write that novel we're all dying to read.

Zhaneel

BSF

Explorer
mythago said:
Pulled an all-nighter* or two.

I am *supposed* to be at work at 9:00, but I have a flexible schedule type thing. I am often up until midnight, 1:00, 2:00, er or later. Sometimes it is because I am just getting home then (which doesn't happen very often anymore) and sometimes I am relaxing until then. Oddly enough, I still consider Ceramic DM relaxing. Though, my latest story was more a go-to-bed-early-cause-it-is-10:30-and-you-can-no-longer-concentrate type thing. I got up earlier and wrote the story that morning, then came to work to post it.

Remove ads