• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic Dm (final judgement posted, New Champion announced!)

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
alsih2o said:
Round 1, Match 8, Taladas vs, Graywolf-ELM'

4 pictures, 72 hours, 5000 words.

Ouch... "Be careful what you ask for..." I can do something with this. If it will be good, that remains to be seen.

My Thanks,
GW

Afterthought: I was working a network upgrade til 3 this morning, and didn't make it back in to work until 8:30 or I would have posted at least at 06:30 that the images are received. I think I have a story framework building already. Thanks again for getting us started.

Last edited:

mythago

Hero
orchid blossom said:
When did you find time to write stories, Mythago?
Pulled an all-nighter* or two.

No, no, Zhaneel, the excuse would be that I was reading Eberron. Work is the explanation. Big difference. ;)

*At my age, "all-nighter" is defined as "staying up until 2 a.m. when you have to be at work by 8."

Last edited:

RPGgirl

First Post
I was worried about this last night, that I layed awake until 5:00am this morning. Anywho, neat pictures ... I have some ideas, but I don't know how relevant they are to the pics.

orchid blossom

Explorer
mythago said:
*At my age, "all-nighter" is defined as "staying up until 2 a.m. when you have to be at work by 8."

That's where I am too. Staying up till midnight is late for me these days. Luckily I have few demands on my time, so I don't have to stay up late to find time to write.

Zhaneel

First Post
mythago said:
No, no, Zhaneel, the excuse would be that I was reading Eberron. Work is the explanation. Big difference. ;)

Hey, I wasn't the one who outed you. And I'm glad you are. Then you can write that novel we're all dying to read.

Zhaneel

BSF

Explorer
mythago said:
Pulled an all-nighter* or two.

I am *supposed* to be at work at 9:00, but I have a flexible schedule type thing. I am often up until midnight, 1:00, 2:00, er or later. Sometimes it is because I am just getting home then (which doesn't happen very often anymore) and sometimes I am relaxing until then. Oddly enough, I still consider Ceramic DM relaxing. Though, my latest story was more a go-to-bed-early-cause-it-is-10:30-and-you-can-no-longer-concentrate type thing. I got up earlier and wrote the story that morning, then came to work to post it.

Remove ads