Ceramic Dm (final judgement posted, New Champion announced!)

alsih2o

First Post
Berandor Vs. Orchid Blossom

FINAL ROUND

6 pictures, 72 hours.

EDIT: No word limit, just a limit on judges attention spans. Measure yourselves.

Attachments

• sorcerer.JPG
    sorcerer.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 129
  • cleric.JPG
    cleric.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 127
  • rogue.JPG
    rogue.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 125
  • fighter.JPG
    fighter.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 115
  • orc.JPG
    orc.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 112
  • treasure.jpg
    treasure.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Berandor

lunatic
All right, I wish orchid blossom best of luck. Just to warn you: after today, I'll probably be stuck to write a fairly violent piece, just to cope with the Hell that broke lose :)

*looks at the pics*
*blinks*
*blinks*

Nothing modern? I must have missed a pic.

Wow, that is... evil. All the while, I have had images contemporary stories in my mind, and now you give me this? Can I really make a modern story out of this, after I wanted pics like these? Can I?

I guess we'll see about that in 72 hours ;)

No word limit, right?

This will rock.

Zhaneel

First Post
Dude!!!!!! Okay, maybe I'm just off here [helps that I've been dealing with something completely NOT Ceramic DM] but... um... aren't those easy? I mean there is a major theme just leaping out of the pics and dancing.

I remember hard finals. With *hands* and weird stuff.

*resists urge to write something other than her Eberron Novel submission*

Zhaneel

Oh, come on! I get crashing planes, falling pianos and something so dark and illegible I'm still not sure what it was, and for the finals we have pictures that could illustrate any fantasy work ever written? And not even any action shots; they're all portraits! Where's the picture of the frog in the blender, or some obscure piece of modern art? How about people playing donkey basketball, or at least a clown?

(I'm not really upset; it's just that all the trashtalking lately has me feeling kind of left out :D )

orchid blossom

Explorer
Hmm, insidious. Pictures that will be difficult by thier own generic natures.....

Sure, those pics will be easy to put in a story. Making them important will be the hard part.

Damn it, you all beat me to the picutre comments. Damn people not at work and not getting ready for gaming tonight.

Remove ads