IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 3

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Caerwyn watches his sister head purposefully, being the usualy cluless brother. sckepticak though he is he is still amazed at the success of the scorceress.

he walks with uulark to the board. Caerwyn looks at what uulark is reading and asks " what does this say? and what does that say/ and What about this one?... this goes on until Uulark head sback to the rest of the party.

" wait, I am not done reading yet!" whispers caerwyn. he hustle to get caught back up to the priest.

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental, Cleric7, AC18,FF15,T13, HP35/35

Uulark sighs and contemplates the advisbility of teaching his Barbaric friend the rudiments of reading and writing. He imagines Caerwyn's 'ham hands' trying in vain to gently hold a pen, and decides that it would be a fool's errand. He shakes his head and reads the notices for his friend with great patience, only occasionally making significant alterations to the posted wording. :D

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Unconsciously rubbing his chin, Rogash tells the others, "White Plume has a sort of cage fight club in the basement of the building. The participants are not always willing. When the place is open for business it can be quite crowded." He goes on to describe the layout of the place.

Shai finds himself moping as Dyspeer finds the blood of their downed friend, but follows as best he can. When Rogash reminds them of the fight club, though, his interest is singularly piqued.

"Is that the place White Plume was makin' Loddie's daughter, Vardi, work off his debt, then?"

Friadoc

Explorer
Quietly the half-orc, Buurt, hangs toward the back of the group, on lookout, while Rogash describes the place he is familiar with. Buurt is sticking to the shadows, hoping to gain advantage in spotting any dangers.

Scott DeWar

"I wonder if they could use some new tallent? I might be able to get into this fight cloub as a fresh blood fighter. then uulark can win back what he lost to me in betting, by betting on me. May be we can even rig the betting by some of the fights i can intentially lose."

Leif

Adventurer

Uulark is also keeping his eyes peeled for anything unusual, and, especially, any approaching danger.

industrygothica

Adventurer
You see only the children and a few drunken townsfolk. An occasional wondering guard passes by, but pays you no mind. As the sun continues its descent, there doesn't appear any danger.

Yet.

Leif

Adventurer

Knowing the way that his friends attract danger and unwelcome attention, Uulark resists lapsing into complacency and maintains his vigil, as pointless as it may seem to be right now.

Scott DeWar

OOC: did you say children were playing? was that the children re-enacting the grisly murder in the town square earlier in the day, or is this a different group?

Remove ads