• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 3

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"as much as i can guess what we may encounter , I actually suggest that we enter from the sewers. despite the fact that ZI know we wilo encounter more chaos beasts, at least we can use the presence in the sewers as a ruse, as we have permission to be there. which reminds me, do you think we can get written permission from the magister to be ther as agents of the city? he might be in a good mood now that he has murdered an innocent person."

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental, Cleric7, AC18,FF15,T13, HP35/35

"I don't think we should even try to get written permission. We know, or at least suspect that the Magister is in league with our foes, so telling him what we plan will probably alert the enemy to our plans and we would thus lose any sense of surprise that we would otherwise have."

"But, then again, thinking about it more now, it occurs to me that if we seek permission to enter the sewers, and then enter the place from the street, we might just be able to catch them at unawares! Just a thought."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Well Actually I wasn't suggesting we tell the magister any thing at all, except that we are going back into the sewwers to aquire proof that these chaos beasts exist, aas per what the magister request of us.

Leif

Adventurer

"Very well, but I still think my plan has some merit."

OOC: See 2nd paragraph of post #32

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

"I'm with Talashia. The longer we wait, the more we might miss, and the front door's the quickest way in. But if Rogash is right, he might need to stay our here. Maybe Dys should stick with him, and Tal's ... little buddy. I don't know that a place like that would be keen on a wolf, or a batty man. And if there's trouble outside, Dys has a pretty loud howl; ought to get our attention, I'd hope.

"Since we might still have to come back here from underground, maybe Rogash can take a look around for the closest sewer entrances while we're inside?"

Leif

Adventurer

"Fine, then. Since so many of you feel that way, I'll add my voice to yours as well. But, please, can we just hurry up and DO this? Too much waiting undermines my righteous resolve."

"And we can't be having an unrighteous priest now, can we?"

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

"Alright, if you're going in without me then I shall look about for the sewer entrances and stick close in case you run into trouble."

Remove ads