• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 3

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

"If a proper way in doesn't present itself in short order we shall return to support you from just outside the Crimson dagger."

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental, Cleric7, AC18,FF15,T13, HP35/35

"Very good, then, Sir Dwarf! Shall we? Dyspeer and I shall follow your lead. At least I presume Dyspeer will follow us..."

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Oops! Got distracted...for some reason I thought I was waiting on something in this thread. Doh!)

Talashia looks ill at ease, and calls Shazi over.

"Shazi, go with them and help them. Do as they say. If you run into any trouble, use our link to communicate that with me. And, of course, vice versa."

The mephit emits a long-suffering, melodramatic sigh. "You people live very active lives, you know that? Second day of this and I'm already exhausted. 'Shazi fly here. Shazi watch this guy. Shazi, stay out of sight. Shazi go help these imb...er...fine and upstanding people.' " He eyes the weapons of the party warily and grins a placating grin.

"You can be sure that one way or another, sometimes indirectly, these instructions are for your benefit too," Talashia replies. "You'll see."

She nods at Uulark and Rogash, "Good fortune."

When the others start moving towards their respective destinations, Talashia joins those going to the white-plumed man's fight club, meaning to get another look at him.

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

((OOC: Hm. Somehow I thought group two was just looking for the closest entryway into the sewer, not actually entering it? Either way is fine with me, though getting Dyspeer down any kind of ladder is probably going to be a bit difficult with just two humanoids.))

Shai bites his lip as he warily eyes Talashia's familiar joining his animal companion in the smaller group, but says nothing, clumping with those going inside.

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

"No use standing about out here, let's find that sewer. Smell us a sewer dog?" Shaking his head he says to Uulark, "I'm already talking to the dog. I fear this day has me more shook up than I thought. Let's figure out a way in eh?" He sets off spiraling out from the Crimson Dagger his eyes and nose seeking a sewer entrance.

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental, Cleric7, AC18,FF15,T13, HP35/35

"Yes, let's do that, shall we?" Uulark says as he makes to follow right behind Rogash and Dyspeer.

[sblock=OOC Warning]Be advised, when Scotely begins talking to dogs, it generally bodes very ill! My experience of this does not necessarily apply when Scotley is sober, however...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Friadoc

Explorer
"Works for me," says Buurt with a nod to Caerwyn. "Have I ever mentioned that I dislike seedy places?"

The later is said with a slight chuckle.

Remove ads