• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 3

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

"Alright, if you're going in without me then I shall look about for the sewer entrances and stick close in case you run into trouble."

Shai kneels next to Dyspeer and takes the wolf's head in his hands.

"I'm gonna be right inside, back out soon, but Rogash needs someone to keep him out of trouble. That's you, huh?"

The large wolf licks Shai's face by way of reply, then moves to stand beside the dwarf.

"Pay attention to Dys," Shai says as he stands. "He's got good ears and instincts. He makes to run or hide or gets his hackles up, you'd do well to follow."

[sblock=OOC]Well, I'm hoping Talashia's empathic link with her familiar might be a decent method of keeping the two groups connected, though heck if I know.

Then again, I've been in this campaign long enough to know that there'd be just as much devilment if we stuck together: "Oh, good! You're making a nice single target of yourselves!" ;) [/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental, Cleric7, AC18,FF15,T13, HP35/35

"Thank you, Shai, I will. I expect that Rogash may be reluctant to 'take advice' from a canine, but I think we'll be ok."

Friadoc

Explorer
Quietly, Buurt sticks with the main group going into the infamous building, however he is doing his best to not stand out amongst his peers. Hopefully, if something does go wrong, Buurt springing to action may be more surprising.

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia hesitates as the group seems to split into two.

"Rogash, are you sure about this? You could just wait outside while we investigate? There's no need to take this big a risk."

Leif

Adventurer

"Have no fear, Talashia, I am confident that we can handle, or avoid, whatever difficulty we encounter on the way to rendezvous with the party," says Uulark, and, then, turning to Rogash he says, with a slightly nervous look in his eye, "Can't we??"

Shayuri

First Post
"It's a pretty big assumption that there's a way to get from the sewers into that building," Talashia reminds Uulark. "Other than up through a midden."

Leif

Adventurer

"Yes, my dear Sorceress, but you are forgetting our Rogash's Dwarvish heritage and skill! If we cannot quickly locate the passage that we require, he will simply dig us a new one in two shakes of a kobold's tail!"

industrygothica

Adventurer
I want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly:

Group 1 is going into the Crimson Dagger to see what white plume is up to, while group 2 will search for a nearby sewer entrance in hopes of finding an underground access into the Crimson Dagger.

Does that about sum it up? Who, exactly, is in which group?

Leif

Adventurer
I want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly:

Group 1 is going into the Crimson Dagger to see what white plume is up to, while group 2 will search for a nearby sewer entrance in hopes of finding an underground access into the Crimson Dagger.

Does that about sum it up? Who, exactly, is in which group?
Yes, that's an accurate summary as far as I know.
To my knowledge, Group 2 is Uulark, Rogash, and Dyspeer. Hmmm, looks like a pretty thin roster, so I hope I forgot somebody! :D OOC: We might need to give this some more thought, eh, Scotley??

Remove ads