Rokugan: Blood and Cherry Blossoms OOC

Bobitron

Explorer
I have a few games that were recently dropped, so I'm up for a Rokugan campaign. Please let me know if there is room and I will get up a concept ASAP. I have the books needed. I think I will go for a samurai, but I'll look through the books and let you know once I get approval.

Edit: After glancing over the books, I think I'd really be pleased to play anything the game might need. If there is something you feel we should have, please let me know. :)

Edit: Upon reflection, I think I will withdraw. I'm concerned about getting overburdened. I'll continue to keep an eye on the game. I would love to take an alternate spot, if possible.

Last edited:

Pyske

Explorer
Dark Nemesis:

I'm not quite sure what to do with the scene change you just handed me. Goro doesn't really seems the talkative sort, and I had the impression from one of your earlier comments that you prefer the players not improvise NPC dialog or scenery.

Any suggestions, or should I just wait until Cho catches up?

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Pyske:
You are right, I did not give you much to work with; sorry about that. As far as waiting for Cho, I'll move the scene alone and hopefully, Isida will be back soon to join. But I am going to wait til tomorrow to add to your post, as I am exhausted. Long day today. Again, sorry about that!

-DN

G

Guest 11456

Dark Nemesis said:
Pyske:
You are right, I did not give you much to work with; sorry about that. As far as waiting for Cho, I'll move the scene alone and hopefully, Isida will be back soon to join. But I am going to wait til tomorrow to add to your post, as I am exhausted. Long day today. Again, sorry about that!

-DN

Actually, Isida is out until after April 10th. For further details look here:

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=124783

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Goodness! Looks like she is out for awhile then. Hopefully, she does well on her test. In the mean time, the game must go on! :D

In the mean time.... Not that I am trying to replace anybody, but I do want to add a few more players to the group. Any takers?

Last edited:

Pyske

Explorer
How would you like to do dice rolling? Zhiko intends to "misplace" something, using sleight of hand and bluff, to see how long it takes for Cho to notice. She's trying to test his perceptiveness.

PS -- Just realized I don't have the sleight of hand / pick pockets skill, so I guess it will have to be just bluff.

Last edited:

gabrion

First Post
Dark Nemesis said:
Goodness! Looks like she is out for awhile then. Hopefully, she does well on her test. In the mean time, the game must go on! :D

In the mean time.... Not that I am trying to replace anybody, but I do want to add a few more players to the group. Any takers?

I run a Rokugan campaign in real life, so I would live to join your PbP and get to experience the game from the other side of the table. If you are still looking for people I could put a character together, but I didn't find your char. generation rules. Did I miss something?

Pyske

Explorer
gabrion said:
I run a Rokugan campaign in real life, so I would live to join your PbP and get to experience the game from the other side of the table. If you are still looking for people I could put a character together, but I didn't find your char. generation rules. Did I miss something?

Chargen rules are post #44 (here) and #45 (here).

G

Guest 11456

I'll be away from the boards until Monday May 16. Please autopilot Hyota until then.

Tailspinner

Remove ads