Rokugan: Blood and Cherry Blossoms OOC

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Sorry about the delay, folks! RL got a bit hectic for awhile, but I am back!

As far as posting, Psyke, I am going to try to post to this game twice a week.

Li Shenron

Legend
Hello Dark, sorry that I have been away all this time... just personal issues. I logged in to EnWorld only today after nearly two months. I just wanted to apologize for not telling you. I had another PbP going on, so I'll go and check how angry they're at me on that one... :(

Li Shenron

Legend
Dark Nemesis said:
Heya, Li. Glad to have you back! Are you back to posting on a regular schedule now?

Hello Dark. I am a bit afraid to say I'll be always regular, but the speed of this game was not difficult to follow, and I promise that I'll try my best. I need to get back on track however, and read what has happened during the last two months... if it's ok with you, can I start posting again next Monday (I don't have internet during the weekends)?

Li Shenron

Legend
Dark, can I start posting something again...? I noticed that the story hasn't gone too far, we're still at the evening after the feast, so it shouldn't be difficult for me to catch up. Ai was at the dinner table last time, and in the meantime she might have just being quietly conversing with her relatives or some guest.

Please let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestion :)

G

Guest 11456

Sorry I was absent a week longer than anticipated. It will take a while for me to get caught backup with all of my PbP's. I should be caught up later this week.

Tailspinner

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
DN, are you recruiting? If so that’s great if not could you remove the recruitment category from your first post? (Just edit and pick the one you really should have.)

Edit: DN, I'm not singling you out, or at least not trying too, I’ll be dropping word with all the recruitment category games that don’t seem to be recruiting but the wife is off tonight so I probably shouldn’t have began this project today at work.

Last edited:

Evil Ujio

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
DN, are you recruiting? If so that’s great if not could you remove the recruitment category from your first post? (Just edit and pick the one you really should have.)
If you are recruiting I am interested :)

Li Shenron

Legend
I take the liberty to post something new about Ai, if you prefer to remove her from the story, well just let me know and I'll cancel my post, ok?

Remove ads