[Rokugan] Blood and Cherry Blossoms

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kaji hobbled around, inspecting their accomodation. He smiled, it seemed Ayame's excitement wasn't totally unfounded, the place was rather nice.

"Ah, the age we live in," he replied amiably, "With any luck Kaiten-san will not have a heavy schedule planned and we'll get the chance to have some fun."

He paused for a moment, a thought having come to mind.

"Maybe I should apologise to Kaiten-san about our late arrival, I feel as though I had a hand in it," Kaji suggested.

Last edited:

Pyske

Explorer
Zhiro, never one to hesitate, steps silently into the room. She bend her knee as she crosses the threshold, sliding smoothly to kneel. Daito-san is already seated, it would be impolite to loom over him. She knee-walks forward with practiced ease, comfortable in the near-darkness, even without the protection of her katana. Sayayaki is safely stored in the room Bayushi-dono provided.

As she approaches, she bows respectfully.

"Please forgive the interruption of your studies, Shosuro-san. How may your cousin serve the Scorpion this evening?"

Scotley

Hero
Itarabi Human Rogue/Courtier

Itarabi weaves his way to the opposite wall and blinks at the Samurai as if unsure what he is seeing. In a drunken slurred voice, "Oh thank heaven, I desperately need your help noble Samurai, I was trying to find a place to freshen up and I seem to have lost my way, can you please direct me to the facilities." He sort of hops back and forth to add emphasis to his need and look plaintively at the Scorpion.

G

Guest 11456

Hyota : Male Human Shugenja 8

"Plans!?" The thought hadn't actually crossed his mind. "I hadn't thought of after the feast. I suppose I have no plans. What are you going to do, Satsume?"

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Cho

Tamori-sama laughed softly. “There is no need to apologize, Cho-san. It is refreshing to see such enthusiasm. Still, you must be patient. I am sure you will have ample opportunity to discover the answers you require, after our business for the evening is concluded.

Kaji

“I would hate for you to miss the whole festival, just because Kaiten-sama’s idea of fun is some boring meeting,” Ayame replied, pouting a little. At Kaji’s next statement, she frowned. “I am sure he does not think that, Kaji-chan. Still, if it would set your mind at ease, then perhaps you should talk with him.”

Zhiko
As Zhiko knee-walks into the room, Goro slides the door shut behind her. Now, the room was completely dark, save for the light of the single candle.

In the darkness, she could see Daito-sama return the bow, though his head does not dip as low as hers. “Ah, Zhiko-san. Please, come and sit. We have much to discuss, you and I.”

Once Zhiko had made herself comfortable, Daito-sama spoke once again. “What do you think of our many guests, Zhiko-san?”

Itarabi

The Scorpion samurai remains silent for a moment, before moving closer to Itarabi. “Of course, Lion-san. Please, come with me,” he replied smoothly. It appeared that Itarabi’s ruse had worked.

The Scorpion samurai lead Itarabi through the labyrinthine corridors, returning him to the reception area. From there, the samurai pointed them out. “I am certain you can find your way from here, Lion-san,” he added, a sarcastic tone in his voice.

Hyota

Satsume laughed at Hyota’s words. “Me? Beyond taking some food to Juri, I have not yet decided. On one hand, I have thought of seeing what there is to see. The courtiers have already begun playing their games, and that is always an amusing sight. But, on the other hand, some sake and a hot bath sound very tempting.”

Scotley

Hero
Itarabi Human Rogue/Courtier

Itarabi follows the Scorpian continuing to act drunk. He will make greatful use of the facilities once they return. After the scare he got, he needs them. He will then return to the banquet, but remember the way to the secret door for future reference.

Pyske

Explorer
"I am certain that they will prove useful to the clan in many ways, Shosuro-san. I am pleased that we have so many of those who serve the other clans close at hand; we will learn much of how they think by their behavior at the festival. I suspect we will learn something of the efficiency of their spies and courtiers, as well."

Zhiko shifted slightly, anticipating bad news.

"Do you anticipate difficulties with our guests, Shosuro-san?"

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kaji smiled at Ayame, grateful for her support.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we'll get some time to have some fun for ourselves," he said reassuringly, "But I think I may go talk to Kaiten-sama after all. I won't be long."

Kaji went to locate Doji Kaiten to apologise for any delays he may have caused.

Li Shenron

Legend
Ai has been eavesdropping, and is getting interested in knowing more about the competitions. For a moment she thinks about asking the Crab samurai nearby, but doesn't want to be unpolite and interrupt someone else's conversation. She then turns to her parents beside and ask if they know more.

"Mother, what can you tell me about the Shugenja competition? Do you already know when is it going to take place and how will it be?" Ai knows that she's not an expert Shugenja yet, as she joined her family's shugenja school at a later age than usual, but she's looking forward to make a good impression nevertheless, especially since last time there was a competition, her performance was quite disappointing.

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

Hyota : Male Human Shugenja 8

Hyota nods as Satsume speaks. "Perhaps I will just wonder through the streets and see the sights. I will just see where the wind takes me."

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads