• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 2E [IC] JM's "Doomsday Dawn" Playtest Party#1 Chapter#1

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: We expect goblins to be down there, so while I expect we will try to be as quiet as possible on our way down, we'll just rush them in the end anyway. How you want to do Init in that case is up to you, but I'm not sure how "perception" really makes much sense either. It almost makes sense for us to roll Athletics and just CHAAAARGE!

GM: To charge down the stairs, you can use Acrobatics/Dexterity/Squeeze or Intimidation/Strength/Demoralize for Initiative. So everyone roll, and I'll assume all of your first actions is stride to D8 at which point I will tell you where see goblins at which point you will have 2 more actions left.

Radaceus

Adventurer
OOC:
haha [MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION] , too bad we are not using the old rules and lowest roll goes first (1e, dex reaction -x added on a d10 initiative roll)

[roll0]

Keeping this loose for now, someone has used a stride action to get to D8. They see two goblins at B4 & B5 arguing over a scrap of meat. The goblin at E4 is laughing at them. The goblin at C2 seems like a veteran warrior and is standing looking directly at you as you enter.

GM: I need perception checks as every one arrives at the bottom of the stairs and a reminder of who has darkvision.

When you do your actions this round, assuming you enter the chamber, you first action is stride to D8. (Whether or not you could do it in one stride, I'm saying for simplicity, you can.)
ashen ossuary NG.png

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads