• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 2E [IC] JM's "Doomsday Dawn" Playtest Party#1 Chapter#1

Sorry folks. I've been sick for over a week and it really wiped me out.

Jericho moves and manipulates some stuff as he worries about his fellows failure to dispatch these crazed goblins.
Urik tiptoes around the grease and takes a swing at one of the goblins and misses.
Elkran boldly strides across the grease to get a better look at the ledge. He readies his crossbow.
Hiromi fails to hit her opponent with either weapon.
Corwin kills his target with his first swing. (If you want to change you second action, you can. But I assume you will still be raising your shield. Don't have to though.)

Goblin B5 cries out madly as his friend dies. He swings three times at Hiromi, barely missing with his first strike and more wild with his other strikes.
_: 1D20+6 = [9]+6 = 15
1D6 = [2] = 2
1D20+2 = [5]+2 = 7
1D6 = [3] = 3
1D20-1 = [14]-1 = 13
1D6 = [4] = 4

Goblin F2 1> slides down the rock wall (with an amazing acrobatics roll to <>"catch the edge" and reduce his fall to 0 damage). Ends up at C3. 2>> casts burning hands catching everyone but Elkran in the 15 foot cone. Reflex Save DC 15. Take [roll0] on failure, half on success, zero on crit success, double damage on crit fail.

ashen ossuary NG.png

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: By Irori, was not expecting that... Reflex: 1D20+1 = [11]+1 = 12

Urik cries out in anguish as the flames roll over him. A regular man might have passed out from the pain, but the half-orc felt the surging ferocity of his mother in him and he stepped forward with a roar to engage the deadly sorcerer.

OOC: 1. Step to B4.
2. Verbal Casting: Shield.
3. Strike! Morningstar: 1D20+4 = [19]+4 = 23
1D6+3 = [4]+3 = 7

Edit: After reviewing the entire thread to figure out what my HP are I think I am doing a little better than "surviving by the grace of his orcish grit" but still I am awful glad I have those extra HP; 7/19 .

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Hiromi's confidence grew as she blocked and dodged all of her goblin opponent's thrusts, but then flames burst toward her and she let out a gasp as she threw herself to the side. Surprised to find herself barely singed, she lunged in with a flurry of well-placed thrusts.

OOC: For some reason my rolls didn't work. Looking down there, though, I finally had some decent rolls!

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: Huh. I forgot my save the second time I posted. Sorry. Reflex [roll0] Uh... I'll double-check, but I think that leaves her at 1/17. No, wait... that's a Crit Success, right? So she's still at 6/17 taking nothing from the flames. We are still in a lot of trouble, though.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads