Ohio Gameday (January 18th) Game Sign Up

Crothian

First Post
Quartermoon said:

Help! I can't find any directions...

Even just a street address would help--I can use Mapquest then.

Sorry, forgot to copy those over from the other thread. I'll have it posted here shortly.

Crothian

First Post
These directions assume Lane is closed, which I don't know if it still is:

Take 70 or 71 toward columbus. If you can't find those, I can't help you

From 70, get to 71 north. Now everyone will be on 71.

Exit 71 at 11th avenue. Turn west on 11th.

Take 11th west; you'll go under an overpass, then hit a light. 11th becomes one-way east at this point, so turn right (north).

Go one block, turn left (west) onto chittenden (the road dead-ends and Chit. is one-way west- can't get lost here).

Take chittenden west, go through the light at 4th, then Summit. The next light should be High St- Chit dead-ends here. Turn right (north).

1 block north is 12th avenue. turn left at the light and immediately make a right-hand turn onto the service road that runs the length of the Ohio Union building. at the end of the service road, turn left into the parking garage

Getting back out is simpler, you just take High south to 11th and you can get all the way to the freeway.

Clear Dragon

First Post
Gray Suite K is the room, it is in the southeast corner of the basement. I will find out if I can post some simple direction signs in the building.

Crothian

First Post
Clear Dragon said:
Gray Suite K is the room, it is in the southeast corner of the basement. I will find out if I can post some simple direction signs in the building.

Thanks, I'll post that in the first message as well. I think it might be important!! :D

DanMcS

Explorer
Five days and counting, so bump. Been working on colossal maps, dastardly villains, heroic pregens, and nefarious plot twists for the d20 modern game.

The pregen PCs are basically bare stats and lists of stuff. We'll deal 'em out like cards, let you swap around if you're not happy with what you drew, and everyone will get to name and describe their PC to a certain extent. There will be 8 or 9 statted characters available, for 6 players, so you ought to end up happy. We'll take some time at the beginning of the session so everyone is on the same page ruleswise, and get rolling.

ashockney

First Post
There will be 8 or 9 statted characters available, for 6 players, so you ought to end up happy.

Ha, ha! The bar is raised once again. Ok, instead of having only four pregens...I'll make it six, and give each of them a unique background, tied to the story of Myrik, my campaign world!

Whew!

Looking forward to this weekend. See you all there soon!

DanMcS

Explorer
Hah. I raised the bar? Because reading Sepulchrave and Piratecat and Doc Midnight's Feng Shui here over the last couple of months is threatening to give me a full-on case of DM's Inadequacy Anxiety. What if my game isn't action-packed enough? What if the players aren't quippy? What if my plot twists are see-through and not bendy at all, but straight? What if the players laugh at the villain's scary lines and cower at his jokes?

:)

If you're worried about my pregens, wait till you see the maps I'm making.

Crothian

First Post
11 pregens here all ready to go. But I'm not trying to increase the bar or compete in a game I can't win. It's all about the fun!!

But I do have a special prize that I'm going to give away to the best DM. So, let the compitition really begin. :D

Crothian

First Post
Anyone know when the Union doors open? I plan on being there early to get some things set up and welcome the people as they arrive.

Also, anyone happen to have a digital camera or at least a camera? I figure taking pictures and embarrissing all of that show up is only fair. :D

Remove ads